Chapter 23: Yatami, Otorin, and Alltytina Gemini, Warriors of Worthiness

KAMUI GAIAMUI.

Wolves: (Mario Voice) OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

Wolf 689: Only carbonated drinks? Man, we don't take some unhealthy stuff.

Wolf 409: Water please.

Wolf 285: I burned my finger! *cries*

Wolf 759: I told you not to touch the hot furnace.

Wolfinal: Reader, that's impressive about this city.

ReaderFromWR: Yep.

The Wolf Goddess and the red Inkling were looking over the views of the cities. Until a familiar voice called.

Meggi: Reader!

ReaderFromWR: (turned and stood up, before kneeling down with his weapon on the ground) My goddess.

Wolfinal: Your goddess? (Turned to Meggi Aricuss II and face to face with the MxM Shipper Goddess) Meggi?

Meggi: Wolfinal?

ReaderFromWR: H-Hang on, you know each other?

Meggi: Long time no see!

Wolfinal: It's been many years ago since we first met!

ReaderFromWR: Okay.....

Wolf 996874: God! I scrapped my knee!

Wolf 857: For f**k's sake! You can't even do skateboarding!

Wolf 598: (goes into the male toilet and opened up, showing SB123 SMG4 sitting on the toilet bowl with his laptop on his laps, and his pants is all the way down)

SB123 SMG4: *Squidward Scream*

Wolf 598: ?

SB123 SMG4: GO TO FEMALE TOILET YOU MORON! (Slammed the door)

Wolf 598: Strange, I thought it is the same as our wandering planet?

SB123 Mario: (opened the hotspring door, only to find female Wolves inside) OH WHAT THE FU- (closed the door)

Wolf 321: ???

SB123 Mario: WHY IS THE WOLF LADIES ARE DOING IN THE MALE HOTSPRING?!?!

Blood Raven 1: I am so sorry, these Wolf ladies are extraterrestrial, they are commonly found as females.

MXR Luigi: Mama mia, I think we better make out own hotspring.....

Wolfinal: Well, Wolf girls are not affected by males looking at them, like-

ReaderFromWR: Don't mention that again. I have experienced female Wolves everywhere. One time, I go in the male shower room and unknownly have female Wolves! And they gathered me up and they wented me to fluff them, and they wanted to stroke my dick! And they say, I am handsome. Yes, I am absolutely handsome to females.

Coolbowser: What?! Wolves wanted to stroke his pingas?! No stranger danger!

Wolfinal: Oh my.

ReaderFromWR: I experienced some Wolves furry gangbang.

Coolbowser: Oh god no.

Wolfinal: Well, they tend to for their survival, sometime they need interspecies male to mate with.

ReaderFromWR: And there was hybrids!

Wolfinal: We age longer, so, don't worry, we might make it.

ReaderFromWR: Well, there will be only Wolf other species Hybrid only.

Wolfinal: We couldn't ressurrect the males, and we are remained with 0.01% males, killed by the sorcerer.

Meggi: Oooh..... Wolfinal, I am sorry that your male Wolves are almost gone.