Chapter 30: War

Morning.

ReaderFromWR: (wakes up to see his left leg was finished repairing) My leg, is back? (Tried to move his left leg, he can feel his left leg) HELL YEAH!!!! (Jumped out of the bed and started running across the entire forest city) I'M BACK!!!!

Alltynetta: Onii-Chan? You have your leg done?

ReaderFromWR: Yes.

Alltynetta: Big brother, I'm just glad you're okay for now.

ReaderFromWR: Okay, how is the others going?

Alltynetta: Good. They're fine.

Desti: Reader, I see you are awake from the leg surgery.

ReaderFromWR: Yeah. Indeed.

Desti: Everyone is up before you, they woke up at 7:30 A.M.

ReaderFromWR: Oh?

Desti: They are training.

ReaderFromWR: Okay. (Walked out of the building)

He walked into the park, you can all see some Multiversal Heroes doing their own time, Rain and Star is chatting, Wayne sitting on the bench with Nebula, Anthony77 looked at flowers, Turlandb look at the sky, Laura is spending time with Nick, and so on and so forth.

The red Inkling then entered the training room. He see the heroes are training, but one, SB123 Meggy, who was sitting on the bench.

ReaderFromWR: SB123 Meggy, anything wrong?

SB123 Meggy: I'm worried, my forehead....

ReaderFromWR: Oh, I remember that.

SB123 Meggy: I can't fight Sindri, he would take this off my forehead forcefully, like Vision.

ReaderFromWR: Okay..... Are you still friends with the god damn villains?!

SB123 Meggy: I still believe they can still be allies.

ReaderFromWR: *growl* There is nothing be friends with the evils. And the heroes must, kill the villains, without mercy. And darkness like the old villains and the new villains, shouldn't exist.

SB123 Meggy: We can redeem them!

ReaderFromWR: (gave a death stare that the shadow cover his eyes) Don't tou realise that you have corrupted yourself......

SB123 Meggy: What do you mean?!

ReaderFromWR: My grandfather says if anyone make truce with the villains, they are traitors.....

SB123 Meggy: Not at all.

ReaderFromWR: But the truce can have one disadvantage, they can betray us.

SB123 Meggy: We can make their mind back to their sense!

ReaderFromWR: You are not making sense!

SB123 Meggy: I am making sense! You are not! You're insane! And about Jess, she will be hating it!

ReaderFromWR: I am not insane! I lost my sanity many times when comes to anger!

SB123 Meggy: We can change the villains' lives! And that's final!

ReaderFromWR: ....... (walks away)

Snow: (looking at ReaderFromWR, who was angry and upset, her ears goes down) Reader.......

Kylie: They're all just giving too pressures on him.

Snow: (gets up and ran to ReaderFromWR)

Kylie: Snow, where are you- .......