Chapter 2: Legendary Sword Hunt

In Chaos base.

In the lab.

2 Applauds: (carrying the canisters)

Sindir: Ah yes, the humans, Jack Sexy The Plumber, and Susan Sexy The Plumber, SB123 Mario and SB123 Luigi's biological parents.

SB123 Toadsworth: So you claimed them?

Sindri: Yes, I will show them the truth about their death.

SB123 Toadsworth: Okay, tell me.

Sindri: Chapter 5.

SB123 Toadsworth: Really.

Sindri: Steel and Jade Wolfenstern, they weren't killed by Nazo.

Applaud 1: Where should I put them in?

Sindri: Beside the unwanted soul support for Revenge Raijin, I will bring them out in Chapter 5.

Applaud 1: Okay.

Sindri: I have a guest of honor coming soon.

SB123 Toadsworth: Who?

A female Jackal walked in the lab, her fur was pink and had a longer hair, her tail is big and fluffy, her bust size is tied with Saiko's, she wore leggings and a triangle shaped shorts, she wear a sleeveless jacket that is like the size of her ribs with two buttons undone, she have demon wings, and have the symbol of Slaanesh on her right face, her eyes are ultramarine, she wore a red and pink lipstick.

???: Hello Sindri.

Sindri: Master, you have arrived.

???: Yes, Sindri, I have.

SB123 Toadsworth: Who is this sexy looking Jackal?

???: Oh well, Slaaneshi Chain! (Summons the pink aura chains and tie him up to the ceiling)

SB123 Toadsworth: Hey! Put me down!

???: Pathetic mushroom head.

Sindri: Master, it's been a long time.

???: Indeed, I missed you though.

Sindri: I have a pair of Octolings, dead for long time.

???: I see.

Sindri: They were SB123 Desti's parents, they were killed by Bloody Virgo.

???: Who are they?

Sindri: I haven't heatd of theirbnames yet, their souls were kept safe on the special coffins.

???: Special coffins?

SB123 Desti: (looking at the two coffins) Mom, dad, remember me? Your daughter, Desti, it's been a long time I never see you, or see me. My father, Sindri Myr, have taken care of me for 5 years and now I am skilled, I lost you two because of the Liberator, Bloody Virgo, she killed you two, I have loss, now, I will avenge you two, and hunt down Bloody Virgo. (Tears a bit)

???: I am sure she missed her parents.

Lilith Desti: (put her hand on her shoulder) There, there.

SB133 SMG3: (hugs her)

???: What happened?

Sindri: A Renegade Liberator, Bloody Virgo, killed her parents, leaving her an orphan.

???: I feel sorry for her.

Sindri: I can see she was trying to have a vengeance on that Liberator.

???: I see.

Sindri: Well, three of the reformed villains will be now, traitors.

???: Who?

In the MxM Community.