Chapter 33: Starscream

On the windy planet, Dread Purge. In Angelina's Universe.

SB123 SMG3: (walking around, looking at old villains, satisfied they were being tortured) I realise my huge mistake of being a hero, heroes are heroes, villains are villains. Truce may have peace, but, greater war kills the peace, betrayal on the darkness, you are all terrible. You betrayed the darkness.

Dark Squid: No, it's Orange Angel's decision. She accepted it.

SB123 SMG3: No, it was Sindri's plan, you twats.

Dark Squid: No, it was Infinite's choice.

SB123 SMG3: It was the sorcerer's ruse on truce, he set you free, to seek the plans of the heroes, he see everything now.

Dark Squid: Liar!

SB123 SMG3: You're such a spoiled whore!

Dark Squid: You, bastard! (Slapped SB123 SMG3 in the face with her last arm)

SB123 SMG3: You slut..... Cut her last limb off!

CSMs: Sir yes sir! (Approached to Dark Squid and pry pull her limb)

Dark Squid: AAAARGH!!! STOP!

Orange Angel: It's all my fault.....

Mephiles: No, it wasn't.... My limbs could grow back, but, my joints were blocked by metals, I couldn't grow them back......

SB123 SMG3: Shut up you two! Or your voice box will go bye bye!

Orange Angel/Mephiles: *silent*

Then, an jetplane flew to the surface, where SB123 SMG3 was, the jetplane turned into a robot, and landed infront of the base.

SB123 SMG3: Alright alright, what's going on here?

The robot walked to SB123 SMG3.

Starscream: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Starscream.

SB123 SMG3: Starscream?

Starscream: Yes. The great seeker.

SB123 SMG3: What you are here for?

Starscream: Do not ask. (Walked past him)

SB123 SMG3: What are you- We're not done talking!

Starscream: I am here for them.

SB123 SMG3: Stop, I will not-

Starscream: Do you want your girlfriend to breakup, I can tell her that you are with someone else.

SB123 SMG3: No! I always with Desti!

Starscream: (stopped infront of the CSMs who was pulling Dark Squid's last arm) Stop.

They did stop.

SB123 SMG3: No! That is impossible!

Starscream: Deceptions and Sindri's army have known each other for years.

SB123 SMG3: Nani?!

Starscream: Bring these old villains to me.

The CSMs placed the tortured old villains.

Starscream: (picked Dark Squid up) More parts. Need more parts. Chaos Wolves, more parts!

A portal appeared, the Chaos Wolves, once some of the best warriors of Xeno Wolves race, fallen into heresy, came to Starscream.

Starscream: Give limbs to the old villains.

Female Chaos Wolf: Yes.

Chaos Wolves: (take some of their own Chaos Wolf allies and rip their limbs off)