☽ 2 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

I was on my way to school. Everyday is the same. After school I go and do a part time job to effort my living.

Not everyone likes me at school and I don't really have friends either. But since I'm used to being alone it doesn't really bother me.

My first classes ended and I went to the cafeteria, going to my usual table, sitting down and eating my lunch.

It started to get really crowded and loud. I saw two boys shouting each other but I continued eating.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain. It really hurt. I grabbed the back of my head and felt something wet and warm. I looked at my hand and saw that it was red.

It was blood. I was never really comfortable with seeing blood.

Suddenly everything became black and I heard people screaming for teachers and help.

When I woke up I felt myself laying in bed. There was still some pain in my head but I decided to ignore it. I glanced over the side to see a clock that showed 5 pm.

"Shit." I mumbled inaudible to myself. I had  to get up or else I would be late to work.

"Are you feeling any better?" I saw our school nurse smiling gently at me. Nodding my head I tried to get up only to be stopped by Mr Kim who entered the nurses office. Mr Kim also known as Kim Namjoon was my homeroom teacher.

"What are you trying to do? You won't go anywhere, I will contact your family to pick you up. I will have to talk to them." His words made me feel uncomfortable, I didn't have anyone I could call family.

"Is there anyone you prefer me to contact?" I nodded and told him Seokjins number, hoping that he will be able to pick me up soon.

Mr.Kim came back to me, informing me that Seokjin will be here in a few. That made me feel relieved since I would be able to go to work on time. I was a pizza deliverer on the weekdays and a shop assistant on the weekends.

About 15 minutes later I heard footsteps coming closer and saw Seokjin rushing over to me. "Oh my god, Jimin, are you hurt somewhere?" He stopped when he saw the bandages around my head. I saw his eyes turning blue. "Who did this to my Jiminie?"

"It was on accident." Seokjins eyes turned immediately normal when he heard Mr Kim speaking up. "Some students had a disagreement this noon and he got hit by one of the cups that where thrown.

I saw Jin freeze at the moment he looked Mr Kim into the eyes. No one moved or said anything until Mr Kim cleared his throat and told Jin that they had to discuss some things.

I waited for about 10 minutes until they both came back. I saw Jins expression change when he looked at my face. I could see that he was pitying somehow.

As soon as we got out the school building, I felt a light punch on my shoulder. „Yah, why didn't you tell that you weren't treated well at school? Although Namjoon told me that today was an accident but that won't change the fact that you didn't tell me about the other accidents."

„I didn't feel like telling you. Also, Namjoon?" I saw Jin blushing slightly. „It has nothing to do with you. Also, don't change the subject." I just shrugged.

„You will have to stay at home for a week. That also means you're not allowed to go to work for this time." I looked at him with an unbelievable expression.

„You know well that I have to go to work. I can't skip work because of a small injury like this." Jin stopped and looked me in the eyes. I saw his expression change into a serious one.

„When I say that you have to rest then you will rest. No protests."

I knew right away that I shouldn't argue so I just nodded. Heading towards my house Jin decided to stay a bit longer to make sure that I didn't go to work secretly. My boss was kind of mad at me for not being able to come to work but I couldn't help it.

Jin wouldn't leave me alone for what felt like an eternity. It was getting really late when Jin finally left but not without asking me if I needed something. I got into my bed feeling exhausted and my head still hurt even though I took some painkillers in advance.

As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep. Preparing myself for another exhausting and boring day in my life.

————————————————————

A/n The beginning of this might be boring because I don't really know how to make a good start in the whole drama~
Thank you for reading anyways~
Have a nice day/ night, I purple you 💜

~795 words