☽ 42 ☾

// Taehyung p.o.v.//

"Do you really think it's okay for me to go see him?" I asked Seokjin a bit unsure.

Seokjin contacted me yesterday that they, Hoseok and Yoongi, came back home with major injuries and I immediately took the train to come here.

But I didn't really think through my actions. Hoseok probably didn't even want to see me and here I was, not considering his feelings at all.

Seokjin gives me a small but sad smile. "I know that you rejected Jungkook for Hoseok. We didn't tell him anything about it because it's your job of telling him and it's your job to fix the relationship between you two. The sooner the better, right?"

I nodded and looked down at my feet. Taking a deep breath, I made my way upstairs and stopped at the door. Before knocking on the door in front of him, he squeezed the envelope in his left hand and then knocked after taking one last deep breath.

A muffled 'come in' could be heard and I slowly pushed open the door.

Hoseok was laying down on his back on the bed and it didn't really surprise me to see cuts and and bite wounds everywhere on his beautiful skin.

No one of us said anything and I quietly closed the door behind me before stepping into the silent room.

With a few steps I reached Hoseok's bed and just stood there until Hoseok decided to speak up first.

"What do you want here?" His voice was cold but I sounded a bit hurt.

I reached forward and placed down the envelope I've been holding on his chest.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" He asked, his voice still cold and almost without any emotion.

"Just open it." I said quietly, afraid of his reaction.

He slowly opens the envelope and pulls out a few dark pieces of paper. He looked at the ultrasound images for a few seconds and then finally looked at me. I'd never seen him giving me such a cold face before.

"What am I supposed to do with these?" He gave me back the envelope after putting the pictures inside but I didn't take the envelope from him but spoke up.

"They... they are yours..." I said, barely a whisper but I was sure that Hoseok did hear me clearly.

"Wait... how...? We always-" He asked, shock evident on his face.

"No, the last time not. Remember when I was in heat? The first round we went without a condom." I exclaimed, now looking into Hoseok's eyes.

For a few seconds a smile was placed on his face but it quickly turned into a frown.

"What about Jungkook? Does he know-"

I didn't let Hoseok finish because I knew what he was talking about.

"He knows and it's not important. I won't spend the rest of my life with him." I said while sitting down on the bed, next to Hoseok.

"What do you mean? He is your soulmate-"

"Was my soulmate. I rejected him." I exclaimed, trying to ignore the pain I felt while saying it.

"Why would you do that?! He is your Soulmate for goddamn's sake!" He used a stern voice which caused me to flinch a bit.

"I... I did it for you." I took a deep breath and continued. "I rejected him for you. I-I couldn't take a life without you. It's a bond that connects us each other and not love. Love is something that I can and want only experience with you. How am I supposed to live the rest of my life with someone when I'll always love someone other?" At the end I started to release small sobs. Tears wanted to escape my eyes but I hold them back.

"Taebear... please look at me..." It took me a few moments until I turned around and looked into Hoseok's brown eyes.

Seeing him smile sincerely at me, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

"I love you." These few words that left Hoseok's mouth were enough for me to jump on the one I loved the most in this world.

All my weight was placed on Hoseok's body and I heard him hiss. Quickly sitting up, I started to apologise. "Are you okay?" I asked him with worry evident in my voice.

"Yes, it's just that my ribs are broken and it hurt a bit when you jumped on me." He said with a laugh and flashed me one of his beautiful heart smiles.

"You know I love you, right Taehyung?" Hoseok said with with a smile still plastered on his face.

I nodded and laid down next to him, slowly putting an arm around him, trying not to hurt him again.

"Yes, and I love you even more."

———————————
A/n Here is another chapter. I hope you all spent great Christmas days with your family or friends. And if not I still hope you enjoyed the last days.

We are nearing the end of this story and I want to say thank you to everyone who kept up with this story up until now. Thank you!

Also already over 1K votes! Unbelievable! Thank you guys so so much! 💜

I hope you guys have a nice day/ night! 💜

~801 words