☽ 14 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

'So this is his school?' I thought to myself entering the building.

Passing by many students it seemed to me that they all must had lunch break or so. I looked around for something that might be an office. No one told me where to pick up Jimin so the school office seemed like the right place to ask.

I saw Jungkook passing by with some of his friends so I decided to ask him.

„Hey, do you know where the school office is?"

„Hyung? What are you doing here?"

„I have to pick someone up and I don't know where to look for him."

Jungkook said something to his friends and they left him behind so he could speak to me in peace.

„May I know who? I might help you and tell you which class this person is in."

„It's Jins friend. Jimin. You probably know him, too?"

He looked around insecure and stepped a bit forward towards me. He obviously lowered his voice a bit.

„Jimin? I probably know where he is. When he has to get picked up then he must be in the nurses room. Haaa... this boy. He always gets himself in trouble. Go down the hallway and then turn left, there will be a yellow door to your right. I'm sure that he's in there. See ya."

And with that he turned around and went where his friends had gone before him.

I followed his description of the way and stood next to a yellow door. After knocking on it a cheerful nurse opened it for me.

„Come in. You don't look like a student and I have never seen you before. Who are you looking for?"

I simply said a 'Park Jimin' and led me to him after nodding.

„Jimin, there's someone here to pick you up."

The silver haired boy looked up and our eyes met. Once again I was fascinated by his face. Every feature of his delicate face seemed to be perfect. His lips were perfectly plump and his nose was small but perfect for his round face. Even though his face was round, the sharp line of his jawline was also a dominant feature of his and only underlining his beauty. And those eyes... big and innocent. But at the same time he seemed so...

... lonely?

————————————————
A/n I am so unhappy with this chapter.😔
I have a feeling that it's super boring and I have no idea how to write the future chapters before the main plot begins.

Have a super nice day/ night and I purple u! 💜✨

~390 words