☽ 19 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

"Where are we going?" I asked the larger male who was walking next to me.

"The packs library." I looked at him with big eyes. That the pack had it's own library were news to me.

Entering the big old house, the smell of old books hit my nose. Seokjin walked up to a small table and I sat down when Seokjin left to look for some books.

He returned about ten minutes later with a big, very old looking book.

'Luna lacrimae' I looked at it confused. I wasn't able to read Latin so I looked up at Seokjin.

"The book title means 'tears of the moon' or so. You probably have already heard about the legend of the moon and the wolf?"
I nodded slowly and looked down at the cover of the book again. The title was surrounded by silver roses and other flowers what made it look pretty.

"I am gonna tell you what I read in this book. I won't go into details though, you can read it on you own too."
I leaned back into the chair I was sitting and Seokjin sat down across me.

"So our first ancestor wasn't able to shift into a human. It was a male black and big wolf with blood red eyes. He was a Trueblood and you're one of his direct descendants.
During day he would have to hide because of the human race. But at night he would howl at the moon because of loneliness. He called the moon his best friend.
Since he had no one he could talk to, he talked all night with the moon.
One day, a young woman came to the spot the wolf normally would spent his night at.
He watched the girl from afar and saw tears running down her face.

The black wolf decided to approach the young woman and other than aspected, the woman hugged the wolf. It was the first time that the wolf saw a human being kind to him.

After that day, the wolf started to love the girl. But it was something impossible because he wasn't human.

One day he told the moon how he was feeling about the girl.
The moon couldn't bare to see the wolf suffer so he helped him.
One night the moon dropped something that looked like tears on the girl.

The young woman's skin started to change into snow white fur. And her bones started to change too.
As the black wolf closed his eyes and opened them again, there was now a white wolf standing before him.

It's fur was shining silver in the Moonlight and when their eyes locked, the black wolf looked into silver eyes.

The white wolf's eyes were the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

The both of them started to love each other dearly. At day the young woman would be appearing as an human being but at night it would shift into a beautiful wolf.

That was also the very first omega wolf that existed.

We all are more related to the white wolf because we can shift between our two forms. Well, you and other Truebloods resemble our first ancestor the most.

I think that's all what they're are talking about in this book. If you want some more detail then read the story yourself."

"Wait, so what you're trying to tell me ,is that my soulmate is like the first omega wolf?" I asked Seokjin.

"What I am trying to say is that you're soulmate is a direct descendent of the white wolf. So it's a Trueblood Omega."

I started smiling to myself. The thought about my soulmate being special made me happy.

Suddenly my smile dropped. I remembered Jimin. The thought that he wasn't my soulmate made me kind of sad.

We returned to Seokjins house and I went directly into my room. Dropping on my bed, I drifted of into my own thoughts.

'Why was my mate feeling afraid in my dream? Why was I feeling the loneliness of my mate's wolf?'

————————
A/n I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I wish you a happy day/night!💜

A let it rain, and clear it out. 🌚

~680 words