☽ 17 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

Steps. Rustling. Humming.

That's all I was hearing. Turning around I noticed silver eyes behind bushes. Silver like the moon. Beautiful like the sunset.

Those were the eyes of a wolf. Probably a beautiful one. I wanted to see it's body, whom these beautiful eyes belonged to. I was longing to see them.

I came closer to the eyes. But with every step I went forward, the other one stepped backwards.
'Stop!' The universe hated me. The word that I wanted to say so much wouldn't leave my lips. Only the sound of breathing was left.

I reached my hand out with the hope to come near it but it didn't work. It was the exact opposite. The individual started running. Running away from me directly into the deep forest.

I was afraid. But not afraid for myself but for the one I was now chasing. Why did I want to be near it so much? What was it that fascinated me about those eyes?

It was a wolf like i thought in the beginning. It was standing at the edge of a cliff. It wasn't facing me though. It's fur was shining almost silver in the moonlight.

It started to slowly turn around. Our eyes locked and I could see fear and loneliness in it's silver eyes. Slowly the wolf closed its eyes and opened them again, only for me to see a tear rolling down one of it's eyes. Not a normal tear though but one that was silver. One that looked like the moon itself.

————————
A/n I am back peeps and I have so many ideas.

Our boys are now back too and that means a comeback soon. 🥺

I hope some of you guys saw the reference of this chapter to one of the chapters in the beginning of the book.

I wish you a happy day/night! 💜✨

~260 words