☽ 41 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

There he was standing. At the other side of the room. Yoongi was looking me in the eyes with his own red ones.

I've never felt so happy in my life before. My wolf started wanting me to escape this cage I just got locked up in and just jump into my mates arms.

Yes, that's right. Yoongi, my mate, was standing there in the door way. It took me a moment to really realise it.

A few seconds after, Yoongi came up running towards me. He got on his knees in front of the cage, going down on my eye level since the cage wasn't high enough for me to stand up.

I was still trembling and shaking from fear and shock but Yoongi's presence gave me a feeling of security and hope of escaping the place.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I'm here. I'll get you out of here, I promise you." Yoongi gave me a securing smile and I just nodded back as tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face.

The black haired male reached forwards and grabbed the bars of the cage, in an attempt of breaking it in any way. But the moment he grabs one of the bars, he yanked his hands back and let out a growl.

He opened his hand and I leaned forward to examine his hand. It shocked me to see the inside of his hands, looking like they were just put into a fire for a few seconds.

"This won't work. The cage is made out of silver. Shit. Ok, listen, Jimin. Don't touch the bars, they will only hurt you, ok? Let me think of something real quick. Gloves. I need gloves."

I saw Yoongi looking around the room, searching for something he could use to free my helpless self. I did the same, looking for something but then I noticed Alphas standing at the doorway.

"Yoongi, they are here." I didn't mean to sound scared but my voice was shaking anyways.

Yoongi was too kept up in looking for something to help me, that he didnt notice the Alphas approaching him. He turned around and straightened his back, showing off more dominance. I could sense how Yoongi released more pheromones in order to be more dominant.

"You have no right to keep my Omega here any longer." A growl followed his words.

"Well, and you have no right to be on our pack grounds." One of the Alphas responded with a smirk placed on his face.

Suddenly, Yoongi moved forward and pinned the smirking Alpha down to the ground. I just wanted to close my eyes and wanted that everything was over. As much as I wanted, I couldn't look away from my mate who was struggling on top of one of the Alphas.

I looked past my mate and saw another Alpha who was approaching Yoongi. I shouted out to him, to warn him but it was too late. Yoongi got hit with a stick at the back of his head, causing him to fall to the floor.

I got scrared for him, tears started to flow down my face once again. Covering my mouth with my hands, I hold back a scream.

I didn't expect my mate to get up from the floor so soon. He stood up, his back facing me. I noticed the surprised looks of the other Alphas and saw, how they slowly backed away.

The next moment I knew, a giant black wolf was standing where Yoongi once stood.

The wolf ran forward, and jumped on one of the males, biting him to death. Once one Alpha was laying in his own blood, he attacked another one and after that, another one.

Slowly, without even realising it, a smile found it's way on my face. Hope was the correct word to describe the feeling I was feeling at that moment.

But the very moment I started feeling hopeful, it was gone again. Seeing someone throwing a torch at Yoongi made me feel afraid again. I could barely breath in and out, my tears blurring my view.

The fur of the giant black wolf caught fire. Yoongi immediately threw himself on the floor, rolling around and putting out the flames.

I just watched everything with horror. Once Yoongi glanced over to me, I knew that he couldn't save me. At least not now. I shouted the only words that came up into my mind that would be best for the both of us.

"Run!"

And without a glance back, I saw how the black wolf disappeared in the dark corridor, leaving me once again all alone on my own. But I did notice the look that Yoongi gave me before he ran away. His eyes reassured me that he would come back to me.

——————————
A/n I bet you all thought that Yoongi would save Jimin. 😈

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter because I'm not really happy with it. I had to completely rewrite it because my laptop crashed and I forgot to save the almost finished chapter.

I wish you all an early happy Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I wish you some good free days! 💜

~802 words