☽ 13 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

Yawning, I slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Nearing the kitchen counter I saw a pink sticky note.

'I'm out the whole day. Make yourselves comfortable and Yoongi: don't forget training at 5 pm.
~Seokjin'

"I'm not that forgettable but thanks anyways for the reminder." I mumbled to myself. Since I have felt hungry I made myself a sandwich and a coffee.

Sitting down and enjoying my meal I heard the house phone ringing but I decided to ignore it. About 5 minutes later it started ringing again. This time I decided to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning, here is Namjoon. I need you to pick Jimin up from school, Jin."

"I'm sorry but Jin isn't home right now."

"Oh, sorry. Who am I talking to?"

"It's Min Yoongi. I can call Jin and tell him to pick Jimin up?"

"Yes, that would be great. Thank you."

"Goodbye."

I hang up and fished my phone out of my pocket. After a few rings Jin finally picked up.

"Hey Seokjin. I hope I'm not disturbing you but a 'Namjoon' just called and said that you have to pick up Jimin."

"Oh, how come it had to be today out of all days. I'm not even in the town. I can't make it. Would you maybe be so nice and pick him up for me?"

"Ehm... okay, I can but will he even go with me? I mean, he doesn't even know me?"

"Just tell him your name. I told him about you so there will be no problem."

"Okay, if you say so."

Jin told me also where the school is and I made my way over to it. Just before I could leave, Hoseok stopped me.

"Where are you going, Yoongi." Hoseok was still in his bed hair and looked sleepy.

"I'm just picking someone up. I'm gonna be back later. See ya."

He nodded and I left.
So I'm finally going to see you again, Park Jimin.

—————————————————
A/n Finally the story is going the way I want to~

Have a nice day/ night~ 💜

~333 words