☽ 21 ☾

Important! Please read the A/n at the end of the chapter! Thank you and have fun reading!

         //Taehyung p.o.v.//

'Mate'

That was the first thought that crossed my mind when I looked into the eyes that belonged to the boy standing in front of me.

Slowly I noticed his eyes changing colours to a golden colour. Fascinated by his eyes, I didn't notice my eyes changing their colour to a more blue tone.

We just stood there, looking into each other's eyes. Everything around me stopped and it was as if only I and this boy where in the room.

Until I heard a "You okay?" The person to my left asked me. I could feel the persons hands cupping my face and turning my face to them. My eyes met Hoseoks and a wave of guilt hit me. It hurt so much to look into Hoseoks worried eyes. The more he looked me into my eyes, the guiltier I got. I didn't even really notice a tear escaping my eye.

"Baby?" Hoseoks voice was full of worry. He caressed my tear away softly with his right thumb and I saw how Hoseok leant forward to leave a kiss on my cheek.

Just a few centimetres before his lips could reach my cheek, I felt how his body got pushed away from me.

I was now fully aware of what just happened and saw how Hoseok was now laying against a foot of the table that was standing in the living room. Hoseok has his eyes closed and a low growl escaped his throat. I could see how his jaw tensed.

I looked a bit to the side and saw the boy from before now standing next to me. He too, growled lowly.

When I looked back to Hoseok I noticed that he was now standing and his eyes were were glowing in a light brown.

"Don't touch what's mine." The boy next to me growled.

"Are you joking, Jungkook? What's yours? I was touching my boyfriend. I'm allowed to do it as often as I want." Hoseok said back to the boy who was apparently called Jungkook.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Hearing those words from Jungkook, it didn't took Hoseok long to react. He jumped on top of the younger boy and punched him in the face.

Sadly, Jungkook was slightly stronger than Hoseok and their position changed.
Now it was Hoseok who was lying under Jungkook and getting punches. As I just watched what was happening, I could see the pained expression in Hoseoks face. The way he was being beaten up, it didn't look like it would heal anytime soon. That was moment I snapped out of my thoughts and I reacted.

"STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!"

They both stopped moving and turned their heads towards me. I could see how both were feeling regret when they saw the tears flowing down my face.

I just turned around crying and run back into the kitchen, directly into Seokjin-hyungs arms.

————————
A/n How do you guys feel that I am ruining your Vhope?

I planned this from the beginning but I am somehow feeling sorry now for ruining Vhope's relationship.

So important Information.
You can vote here, if you want either Vhope or Taekook. I will end the voting on the 21/10/2019! Please vote. Thank you for your attention!💜 Don't say things like 'I don't care' because it will change the storyline depending on which ship wins!

I wish you a beautiful day/night!💜

~486 words