☽ 44 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

I don't know how many days had passed since the dream I had. Yoongis promised me to come and help me but he didn't appear. And to be honest, I was starting to loose hope. What if the dream I had was just an imagination and not a dream that Yoongi had too?

I'm not sure how many days I had spent with just staring at the black wall in front of me. Neither the man have appeared in the last few days nor had I seen my mom. Actually, I'd just seen her once and I had no idea what happened to her.

Suddenly, the door to my left got pushed open. Something I hadn't expected to happen at all. They hadn't been here for the last few days, not even to give me food or escort me to the toilet, which I didn't want to go into detail too much.

Through the now opened door shone the light into the normally dark room and my eyes had to adjust to it.

A man grabbed me by my upper arm and I didn't even fight back, knowing that it would be useless anyway.

He dragged me out of the room in a hallway, my bare feet were feeling cold on the stony floor.

After a few minutes we reached a high door and it got pushed open, revealing a very big light and white room. In the in the middle of it were a few steps and on top of them was a thing that looked like an altar made out of marble.

The man pushed me forwards, making me fall on the cold floor. Another person came in and it surprised me that it was a woman. A quite beautiful one. Her pheromones surely were the one's of an Alpha.

She had white material in her hands while she came towards my body that still laid on the floor. She suddenly spoke up to me while she crouched down on my height.

"Please change into these." She told me and reached me the white clothes she had in her hands. I hesitantly reached for the clothes and started to change once she turned around.

Once I was fully changed into short white shorts and a loose white lace shirt, the woman turned around and stepped towards me.

I was now standing but she was still bigger than me and her Alpha pheromones scared me a bit. Suddenly she pulled out a comb out of nowhere and started to comb my hair that surely hadn't been combed or washed in a few weeks now.

After she finished to brush my hair, she turned me around and my back was facing her. She put a white laced cloth over my eyes that didn't fully cover my view but did burry my view. I didn't move out of fear and after a short moment I heard footsteps, signalling me that the woman was probably gone now.

A hand on my back pushed me rudely forward and directed me towards the altar. I stopped in front of it but I got lifted up on the cold alter. The man put chains on both my arms and legs, making me unable to move.

I expected the man to touch me in any inappropriate way but he surprisingly didn't. He just turned around and left me all alone. Being left alone in a suffocating silence wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world but it was still better than having one of the men around me and touching me.

I'd waited for hours, or at least it felt like it, before the door got pushed open and revealed men. Many men. So many that I could barely count them.

The one that I noticed immediately was wearing all white, just like me. The others were wearing black clothes with white capes, covering their faces with hoods.

I've never scented so many Alpha pheromones at one moment and it scared me. It frightened me. But something was off with the pheromones of the man in white who was slowly approaching me. I could barely make out his face because of the white blindfold I was still wearing but I could swear that I saw red eyes.