☽ 15 ☾

Yoongi p.o.v.

"Ehm... who are you?" The boy named Jimin asked me while tilting his head a bit. This move made him look a bit like a lost puppy.

"I'm Min Yoongi, you're friend Seokjin couldn't get you because he's busy, so I came to get you."

There was a bit of silence before he answered me.

"Yeah... I think Jin has mentioned you before. Okay then... let's go."

He thanked the nurse and left the school building together. As soon as we went through school gate, Jimin turned around to face me.

"Thank you for picking me up but I can get home now on my own. You don't have to accompany me on my way there." And with that he turned around and left.

Well he didn't leave me because I followed him. We just walked in silence a few minutes until he turned around again. He just looked at me.

"What?" I questioned him raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. When you really have to accompany me then please walk besides me. It's creepy when you're just following me."

I gave him my gummy smile and we continued walking, now side by side.

"Seokjin told me that you came to his pack temporary?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yes... I'm from the Full Moon pack. There are some problems right now so I am kinda helping out."

"Can you tell me how it is in the pack? Like... ehm... sorry that I'm asking but.... I'm just curious..." He looked at me with big doe eyes. Until now I haven't noticed it but he had a few bruises on his checks and neck.

"Normal I guess? It's calm and the atmosphere is good. Somehow I prefer being in this pack than my own." I laughed at myself. I really liked it in this pack. Everyone had a more cheerful personality than in ours.

"I heard you also were in this pack?" Curiosity took over me and I somehow I really wanted to know more about this cute boy.

"Oh... eh... I..." He began to stutter and I had a feeling that he was uncomfortable about the question.

"Sorry, you don't have to answer it if it makes you feel uncomfortable." I gave him an assuring smile. One that showed my teeth.

"Thanks, don't worry. I don't really like talking about it but... you see, I... was kicked out of the pack shortly after I was born. I don't know the reason. Maybe because I can't shift? I don't know. The only person out of this pack that still talks to me is Jin-hyung."
The smile he gave me was a sad one.

Normally I don't really care about others but I wanted to comfort the boy. As a wolf I can only imagine how hard life must be without a pack. A wolf normally can't survive completely on its own. So it's a good think that at least Seokjin supports him.

The rest of the walk was in silence.

"Ehm... thank you for walking me home. I will be going. See you around?"

"Sure, no problem. It was nice meeting you. Let's hang out sometime." I gave him my gummy smile and I could swear that I saw a bit of blush appear on his cheeks. Cute.

We bid our goodbyes and I turned around to leave.

I felt rage on my way back when I remembered the bruises on his pretty cheeks. Whoever did this to him will meet me personally, prepare for it.

———————————————
A/n Arlready over 2K reads. T.T
OmO Thanks to all my readers. 🙏🏻

Hope you have a beautiful day/ night!💜✨

~587 words