☽ 38 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

I was walking up and down the hallway in Seokjin's house. It's been two days since I'd told Hoseok and Seokjin about my dream. Additionally, I'd dreamed about my mate last night and it was going to drive me crazy.

I also haven't eaten since two days. I just couldn't get anything down my throat. The only thing that could keep me away from my thoughts was the training in the afternoons. But it was morning right now. I wasn't really able to do anything.

"Yoongi! Breakfast is ready!" Seokjin shouted from the kitchen but I ignored him.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me by my arm, pulled me towards the kitchen and pushed me down on a chair. I looked up and my pair of eyes met with 2 other angry pair of eyes. I gave the two males a 'what' look.

"You've been walking up and down this hallway for one hour straight now. You're going to make a whole on my floor." I just shrugged at Jin who was clearly looking mad.

"He's right Yoongi, it's been two days since you've eaten last and you're acting totally out of your mind. You're normally so calm."

"Well, how would you feel if you would know you're mate was in danger?! Oh no, I forgot, you don't even have a mate."  I answered Hoseok but immediately regretted it when I saw how hurt he looked at my words.

"I'm so sorry, Hoseok. I didn't mean it. Really, I'm sorry." I quickly said and got up and hugged my best friend as an apology.

"No, it's okay. I know you're just mad and not thinking straight. I know that you don't mean it that way." He hugged me back and we stayed like this for a few seconds before pulling back and sitting down on table together.

"No, but honestly Yoongi, you should calm your hairy ass down. Your pulling down the whole house's mood." Soekjin said while pouring me a cup of coffee that I gladly took and drank. Sadly, the coffee tasted like nothing.

"Seokjin is right. Your bad mood won't find your mate either. Believe me, we will find him sooner when you're calm. Maybe you should do something to push the negative thoughts away for a few?" Seokjin agreed with Hoseok and I just let out a sigh.

I knew just too well that they were right but I couldn't help but worry. Wasn't it unfair for my mate if I enjoyed life while he suffered?

Suddenly, Jimin popped into my mind and I decided to text him later after breakfast; he surely could distract me a bit.

.
.
.

After breakfast I went outside Seokjin's house and sat down on a bench in the small front yard.

I pulled my phone out and searched for Jimin's contact. I thought about calling him but I quickly pushed this thought aside, worrying about him being at work and disturbing him this way.

So I just decided to write him a quick text.

Hey, haven't heard from your for some time. How are you?

I waited about ten minutes for him to answer but I didn't receive a response back. I went back inside the house and sat down on the couch.

Seokjin passed by me but I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm going to check on my brother." He answered me back while putting on his jacket and shoes.

"How is he? Any better?" Seokjin shook his head and answered after he grabbed his phone that was charging.

"Not really, he did start eating now though. You know, it takes time. A rejection of your mate isn't a small matter. But he is strong, he won't die from it and he already went through the worst. Now it's just time that will help him."

I hummed and Seokjin left the house. Turning on the television I searched through the channels. I would just pass by some time like this before going to the training.

.
.
.

I came back in the evening and when I entered the house I could smell food being cooked.
Entering the kitchen I dropped down on the chair and Seokjin just ignored me, continuing with cooking.

Pulling out my phone, I hoped to have received a message from Jimin but I got disappointed.
He didn't answer me and somehow I got a bad feeling, so I asked Seokjin.

"Have you heared about Jimin lately? I texted him in the morning but he didn't answer me."
Now Seokjin turned around with his eyebrows furrowed.

"That's weird, normally he answers immediately when you write him. To be honest, I haven't heard from him for about one and a half week. Wait, I will call him real quick. Can you watch the food so it doesn't get burnt?" He answered and left to the living room.

A good 10 minutes later he came back. His face was wearing a worried expression and it caused me to get worried.

"I texted him and called him but he didn't answer. I also tried calling him on his house telephone but he didn't answer either. I think I'm going to call his work and ask if he's working another shift today. Just to make sure you know?" I nodded and he again disappeared in the living room.

Coming back he shook his head. "I called both of his bosses. Both told me the same. He hasn't been at work the whole week but he didn't excused himself. He just didn't go."

I thought for a second. "Try calling his school? Maybe they know something?"

Seokjin nodded and came back. The food I was watching looked ready so I served it and put it neatly on the kitchen table. I sat down, sipping on a glass of water when Seokjin came back.

"He hasn't been to school this week either. And once again, he didn't excuse himself. It's like he just skipped everything. This never happened before. I'm getting worried." Seokjin told me while sitting down across me.

Hoseok comes in after a few minutes and we explain the situation to him while eating. We were all getting worried. Not only my mate is danger but Jimin maybe now too.

————————
A/n I haven't written so much in so long. XD

I purple you!💜

~1043 words