☽ 27 ☾

// Yoongi p.o.v. //

I woke up because of hearing a noise in my head. I quickly realized it was Hoseok trying to mind-link me. Before I had the chance to say anything to him, I heard howling coming from the outside.

I quickly grabbed a Hoodie that laid on the floor and put it on. My feet quickly dragged me down the stairs and I went to the door, only to see Seokjin standing there, looking extremely worried.

"What hap-" I couldnt finish my question because of Seokjin interrupting me.

"What took you so long? Come with me. I am not going to give any details because I dont know them either. We're being attacked right now. We think that they are rogues but we're not sure, probably even the same that attacked you back then. To sum up; help us fight them off. We dont know what their plan is but listen closely, maybe you will hear some information. Ok, you will go and fight them in the front. Good luck!"

With this Seokjin ran off and I went to the opposite direction. The nearer I came the main building of the pack, the louder it got. You could hear aggressive howling and growling.

I quickly shifted into my wolf form and ran towards the happening. Taking in everything, I noticed the whole blood and got worried about Hoseok; so I tried to mind-link him.

'Hoseok? Are you alright?' As soon as I asked him, he already answered me. 'Yes, dont worry about me Yoongi. Just help us fight them off, ok?' He hadn't to tell me this twice.

I evaded a wolf as soon as I saw the wolf wanting to jump on me. With a quick movement I bit into his neck, causing him to whimper under my grip. The wolf tried to move free from me but I only tightened my grip. Blood started to spread in my jaws.

The wolf succeeded in breaking free from my grip and ran back into the woods. I noticed not only him but also other wolfs running back into the woods. It looked like they withdrew their attack.

I saw Hoseoks wolf walking towards my direction and the first thing I noticed, was him being hurt. His left front paw was injured and he was limping.

'Are you okay?' I quickly mind-linked him and he assured me that he was okay.

We saw the other wolfs shifting back so we did the same. We grabbed some clothes that laid around and put them on because none of us wanted to walk around completely nude.

After the attack we all met up in the pack house to talk about everything that just happened. Sitting down, the head Alpha, Kwon Ji-yong, started talking.

"We all don't know if the enemy is from a pack or if they are rogues. We also don't know what their intentions are. All information we are given, is that they are probably the same wolfs that attacked the Full Moon Pack."

Suddenly the door was pushed open an revealed a sweating and panicking Seokjin.
"Alpha Ji-yong, they broke in. They broke into building S!"

"Did they take anything?" The Alpha asked, now worry displaying on his face.

"We're still checking everything but it doesn't seem so. But they did take a look at the documents."

"Thank you, Seokjin." Seokjin bowed with respect and disappeared behind the door again. The Alpha continued speaking.

"We are given one more information now. They were looking for something and let's just hope they didn't find it."

——————
A/n I think I am not made to write action scenes. XD I have a feeling that this chapter isn't really good written but it's the best I can make. I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

I wish you a nice day/night and I purple you.💜

~600 words