☽ 30 ☾

// Taehyung p.o.v. //

Jungkook looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. I could read many different emotions in his face; jealousy, disappointment, rage, sadness but most importantly; pain.

I felt guilt once again. We just sat there in silence until Jungkook finally said something.

"I don't mind."

I looked up at him, now it was me who showed disbelief.

"I don't mind that you're pregnant. It happened. I promise you it won't change anything. I will still love you the same. I will treat and love the child as if it's my own, ok? So you don't have to worry about it. We will manage this, ok?" Jungkook gave me his bunny smile and I could feel that he was sincere about his words.

I looked him straight in the eyes for a few seconds before looking into the flowerbed in front of us.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook."

"You don't need to apologise, Taehyung. I told you it's fine."

"No, Jungkook. There is also something else..."
I took a deep breath before continuing talking.

"I don't accept you as my mate."

"YOU WHAT?" Jungkook raised his Alpha voice at me, causing me to flinch.

"I'm so sorry. I can't. I just can't. I love Hoseok too much. I am really so sorry, Jungkook." Now I was taking with tears at my eyes.

I stood up from the bench and tried to walk away but Jungkook grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"D-don't... are you s-sure?" I looked into Jungkook's eyes when I heard his voice breaking.

"Yes, I am." I looked down and fully turned around to face Jungkook.

"I, Kim Taehyung, reject you, Jeon Jungkook, as my mate." As those words left my mouth, it felt like a whole fire broke out in my body. The pain was hardly bearable.

I turned around and walked away. I stopped midway when I heard Jungkook's loud sobs.
I turned around and the scene that pictured itself before me made me feel guilt. The most guilt I've ever had.

Yes, I was in pain. But Jungkook was feeling thousand times more pain than me. It was a selfish thing for me to do but it felt like it was the only right thing to do.

Jungkook was crouching down on the ground. He was pressing his clenched hands against his chest and cried. It were the worst cries I've ever heard.

I ignored the sobs that were escaping me and wrote Seokjin a message to pick Jungkook up at the park.

As soon as I clicked on the send button; I turned on my heels and walked towards the train station.
As soon as my train arrived I fell asleep, feeling empty and sad.

—————
A/n So, how do you all feel? Because I am not okay after this chapter. Who told me to do this. Let's all say thank you to: becauseofJeon
It's her fault. Don't blame me.

I purple you!💜

~451 words