☽ 10 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

Once we reached our train station we got out the train and looked out for a person that might be a werewolf. We were lucky since can sense each other easily.

Suddenly someone punched me in the back and Hoseok and I turned around. A tall handsome man looked at us with a bride smile.

„You're Yoongi, right? And who's your friend next to you?"

„Yes you're right. That's Hoseok. He will accompany me the next weeks since he is going to be my right-hand Beta. And you are?"

"Oh, right. I'm Seokjin. My father has an important meeting that's why I came to get you guys."

After we introduced each other we followed Seokjin and went together to the Crescent Moon Pack. We drove together in Seokjins car and talked a bit.

"How come that you're picking us up? Is you father the head Alpha?" I curiously asked but Seokjin didn't seem to mind my curiosity.

"My father is the head Alphas right-hand Beta. Anyways, you guys are going to stay at my place. I moved there just a few days ago so don't expect something extraordinarily. Also, please be polite to our Alpha, alright? He gets mad easily and no one wants him to be furious." We nodded understandably.

We reached our destination after a few minutes and Seokjin showed us our rooms.
"I'm going to pick you guys up in an hour so you could meet our head Alpha. He will inform you about everything that you will need to know."

"Where are you going?"

"I will be downstairs so if there are any questions just ask me." He left us with a bride smile. I dropped myself down on the bed and sighed.

"I will be in my room and make myself comfortable." I nodded and Hoseok left me alone.

I turned on my side and thought about literally nothing. My head was somehow blank. Sitting up I had the feeling that I needed to go to the bathroom. I tried to remember if Seokjin said anything about it but I guessed that he forgot to tell us where it was.

Going down the stairs I heard his voice that sounded a bit worried. I tried to understand what he was talking about on his phone.

"Jimin, really. Are you sure that I shouldn't come over? I'm really worried about you. It's not the first time, that you passed out while working. If you need help you can always count on me, alright?" Seokjin turned around and noticed me.
"Remember that I love you, Jimin! I will call you later and take care! Bye!" Seokjin finished his call and turned around to face me now.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

"Nah, it's alright. Is everything alright? Need any help?"

"I actually just wanted to know where the restroom is."

"Ah yes, I forgot. Follow me."

He showed me the bathroom and wanted to leave me but I stopped him.

"The Person you were calling. Is everything alright? You seemed worried."

"Yes, yes. My best friend is just so careless. He never wants any help even though he would need someone to help him sometimes. I really would love to help him but he won't let me. Anyway, I have to go. I will be in the house next to this. My parents live there and I need to get something."

He left me once again and I went to the restroom. I washed my hands and wanted to go upstairs when a picture caught my eyes in the living room. Once I reached it I was quite sure that I knew both people on this picture.

One person was Seokjin and the other one... it was the boy from the forest.

——————————————————
A/n The picture that Yoongi sees, is the one at the beginning of the chapter.~

I purple you guys and have a nice day/ night! 💜✨

~630 words