☽ 33 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

My mom and I still talked a bit before we decided to go to sleep. We were both lying on the one small mattress that was in the room.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of a door opening and both sat up. My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness in the room.

To me, it seemed darker than yesterday but you could still see ach others silhouettes.

My heart started to pound stronger when I saw a silhouette standing directly in front of me. To say that I was afraid was an understatement. I was more frightened to death.

Suddenly the person in front of me pressed a cloth against my face. I heard my mother shout something before I blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw that I was in a different room than before. It was lighter and bigger.

As I looked around I noticed that in each corner of the room, a silver candle was lightened.

I was lying on my back so I decided to sit up. Noticing I was now sitting on the cold floor, I tried to stand up.

Sadly I didn't succeed in doing so because I was chained. I could barely move my arms and legs. It was silent in the room, only the sound of the chains echoed through the almost empty room.

Observing the room a bit more, I discovered a big and golden clock above an enormous black door. It showed almost 12 o'clock.

The room in a whole seemed pretty dark. No windows, only the flames of the few candles made light. The walls were a pretty dark brown and resembled wood; meanwhile the floor showed tiles that looked like marble.

If I weren't afraid for my life, I would even say the room looked elegant and peaceful.

When I again checked the time, it showed 12 o'clock. Suddenly the gigantic doors under the clock were pushed open and through them came three people. To be exact, it were three men; all with broad and muscular bodies.

The three of them came towards me and two of them stopped midway meanwhile the third one came to me. He kneeled down in front of me and I tried to back away but the chains on my body held me in my place.

"Hello, Park Jimin." He smirked at me and I just kept quiet.

"How do you feel? Now that you're finally going to be useful?" He stood up and turned his back to me but I just kept quiet, feeling too afraid to say anything.

"This useful woman that calls herself your mother never did her job."
This is when I felt anger; hearing someone talk like this about my mother made my blood boil.

"Don't you dare talk about her like this!" I shouted at him and I regretted raising my voice at him when he turned around.
He again kneeled down towards me and he harshly grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes that were now a burning red.
'Alpha' I thought.

"You better don't speak to me like this. Know your place, Omega." He said the last word with disgust.

He let go of my and stood up. He motioned one of the other man to come to him. I only observed them and kept quiet.

A small bottle was given to the man and a smirk was visible on his face. He once again kneeled down to my height.

"You're going to be a good boy and drink this, ok?" He Held the now opened glass bottle against my mouth but I refused to open my mouth. The fluid inside the transparent bottle was silver. A shining silver. It looked pretty but at the same time it also looked poisonous.
Who knows what would happen to me once I drank it.
I glared at the man but he just smirked in return.

One of the other men forcefully opened my mouth and hold my nose closed. The man poured the fluid inside my mouth and closed my mouth forcefully.

In exchange to breath again I had no other choice than swallow it.

After they made sure I swallowed it, they freed me from the chains and dragged me out the room.

There was a long corridor in front of me. After a few minutes they opened a door and pushed me inside a room. I fell down and whimpered slightly because it hurt.

I sat up properly, still on the floor, and looked in front of me.

I expected a wall but I was surprised by big mirror. It reflected my whole body and when I looked myself into my eyes I noticed one thing.

My eye were glowing silver.

—————————
A/n I think most of you guys expected it.

It really took me four days to finish this chapter but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.
Some of you might have noticed that my way of writing changed throughout the chapters. I'm still trying to find my own style of writing so please forgive me. 🙏🏻

And also thank you so much for 13 K reads and over 700 votes! I'm so grateful and also kind of proud of myself that I achieved this. Thank you!

I purple you and I hope you have a great day or night!💜

~793 words