☽ 20 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

„Yoongi!! You won't believe what happened!"
Hoseok bursted in my room shouting.

„Did I finally die?" I groaned and turned around in my bed, back facing Hoseok.

„No, Taehyung is coming today! He just told me that he will visit me and that he is in the train right now! I'll come back later when I picked him up from the station." Hoseok left as fast as he came in and I groaned.

I was feeling extremely exhausted from the last night. The dream. Seokjin told me I met my soulmate through my dream. The thoughts of it made me smile and I left my bed to go to the bathroom.

After a long shower, I decided to go upstairs. Once I entered the kitchen I saw a big breakfast buffet on the table. So I decided to grab a plate and take some of it. Just before I could grab something off the table, a Hand stopped me.

„What do you think you're doing?" I looked up and saw Seokjin staring at me with an emotionless face.

"I'm trying to grab some food?" I looked at him and he stared at me like I was insane. "What?"

"You can't eat this. This is for Hoseok and his boyfriend. I don't want you to touch their food. Make yourself something if you're hungry."

"The fuck?" I stared at him with an 'Are you serious?'-expression and placed the plate back into the cupboard. "I'm not hungry anymore. If you're looking for me, I'm watching TV in the living room."

I let myself fall down on the couch and searched through some TV channels. I stopped at an action movie and let it play in the background. Meanwhile I fished out my phone out of my back pocket and checked if I had any messages. Indeed I was lucky because Jimin had written me a few seconds ago.

Jimin                                          Me
How are you today, hyung?

I'm good. But I don't think
it will last long.

What do you mean?

You know Hoseok? It's my
friend I mentioned before.
His boyfriend is coming over today.
That means they will be making
out all day and it won't be pleasing
to watch.

Can't you ask them to get a room?

How many times do you think I asked
them to? They never listen to me.
They literally care about nothing.

Oh. Well, if you're not busy today then
you can come over? Only if you want.
I'm all day home after school today.

I think I'll take this offer. Thank you.
What time is best?

I should be free after 2pm. See you then!

Alright. See you later.

Our short conversation places a small smile on my face. It made me happy to see Jimin again. I looked at the clock and it showed 11 am. Still some time left until I had to go. So I decided to stay on the couch and continued watching some useless programs on the TV.

After some time the door slammed open and a happy and talkative couple came through the doors.

"Hello, Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung came to me with his arms open and a big box smile plastered on his face. I let him gave me a hug and mumbled a small "Hello" back.

The two vanished into the kitchen and I kinda was envious of the two. I never felt this feeling before in my life when I saw them together. Was it because of my dream? Was my wolf feeling lonely now?

I shook it off and continued watching the series I started.

After some time I heard the door open again and wondered who it could be.

A male came through the door and looked at me.
"Hello hyung!" He said and gave me his bunny smile.

The moment I greeted the boy, Taehyung and Hoseok came out the kitchen. It was as if everything stopped.

I saw the boy's eyes change into a dark gold colour. When I looked at Taehyung, I also saw that his eyes changed into a blue colour.

No one moved and Taehyung and the boy were staring at each other.

—————————
A/n And I am not even sorry.

~692 words