☽ 26 ☾

//3rd Person p.o.v.//

A man was walking down a dark hallway with big and heavy steps. He stopped in front of a big door that resembled a prison cell gate. His hand searched in his pockets for the key that could open the before mentioned door. Stepping inside the dark room, he closed the door and turned on the lights.

"So... how about you tell me today?" The man asked a lightly dressed women in the back of the room.

She didn't answer; that's why the man stepped towards the woman, causing her to press against the wall behind her back.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He shouted at her when he didn't get an answer like he wanted.

"I'm not telling you where he is." The woman said, her voice cracking in the process.

'Smack'. The sound flashed through the almost empty and dirty room. The woman hold her cheek out of pain. Tears started to form in her now dead eyes that looked once so lively.

"You are going to give me the information I want. And if it's only the name of the boy. I'll make sure to find him; just wait.

With these words the man left the room and made sure to lock the door.

The woman turned towards the mirror that was to her right while tears escaped her once so pretty eyes. 'Don't worry. They won't find you.' She mumbled these words before going to sleep.

————
A/n Another update for my beautiful readers.

I purple you and wish you a happy day/night. 💜

~245 words