☽ 23 ☾

//Hoseok p.o.v.//

It was silent and no one said anything, when Yoongi and I said in his room.
Looking down at my hands, I just started to feel sad instead of mad.

"Hoseok... I think you know what just happened... right?" I didn't look up at Yoongi and just continued staring down on my lap.

"Honestly, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. Everyone can see how much you love each other." Yoongi tried to somehow make me feel better.

"I... you really don't understand... I wished this day would never come but the Moon Goddess wasn't on my side. He will never love me again like he did until now." Tears started now going down my cheeks. Crying. It was something I didn't do often but I just couldn't stop myself from doing it.

"You have to know that this decision belongs to Taehyung but there is always the possibility of rejecting your soulmate, you know?"

"Why do these exist? Second genders. Omegas and Alphas have each other but then there are Betas. We don't have anyone like you! Yoongi you have a Soulmate and what about me? I will never have one and now the love of my life has one. And it's not me. I always knew this day wouldn't come but I still hoped. Hoped that he will never meet this person! I... I will go and take a nap, I have to think about everything. Thank you." I stood up and stopped by the door because Yoongi said one last thing to me.

"Don't do anything that you will regret later on."

I left Yoongi and went to my room, being lost in my own thoughts.

I know it. I know.

—————
Here is another update and I hope you guys enjoyed it. Honestly, I'm trying to finish this story now as fast as possible but don't worry, I won't finish it so soon.

I purple you!💜

~287 words