☽ 7 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v. //
I took a deep breath before opening the door to the head Alphas room. He sat as expected in the bed while his son Gunhak, whom we call Leedo, was next to him looking up from his book. "I heard that we got attacked?" It was more of a statement than an answer but Leedo replied either way.

"Yeah, they were rogues. We think they were from the east but we are not sure." I nodded and sat down next to the head Alpha. "Kibum, do you know by any chance why they attacked? It's not like we are enemies with the east."
He slowly shook his head and straightened himself. "I'm not sure but we think it might have been because of the ring. We are the only pack that has one of these and some of the werewolves believe in the old stories. But it's safe so no worries."

Somehow I felt bad for not being there to support our village in the fight. I looked down on my lap feeling guilty. "Yoongi, listen." Looking up, I noticed Leedo standing up and leaving us alone in the small hospital room.

"I think it's time that you take over my position." My eyes widened and I looked at him unbelievably. "You told me that I have time until I turn 21. We agreed on it."

"I'm not the youngest anymore. Look at what the rogues did to me. I'm not in the position to fight anymore." And he was right, all the cuts, bruises and and broken bones would heal faster if he was younger but he wasn't. The older a werewolf gets, the more time the injuries need to heal.

"I'm talking to you as your nephew, uncle. I'm not ready. You know that, I know that and the whole pack knows that. I can't do that, at least not yet. This whole thing with being a leader is nothing I can do. No one would even listen to me. Yeah, sure, I am trueblooded but you know what? This is not me. It's my wolf. I think it's better if Leedo would take my position and—"

"Yoongi!" Kibum shouted at me and I had to flinch. This was serious. When he used his Alpha voice then I knew that I had to submit to him. But as always made his Alpha voice my wolf only angry. Trying to relax I decided to listen to him.

"I didn't choose this on my own. It was the choice of our goddess to make you Truebloods naturally the leaders. If you want to or not, you can't change your fate."

He sighed when I didn't say anything and continued. "I will send you to the Crescent Moon Pack."

"Why there?"

"You will help the pack. Their head Alpha currently needs some support so you will learn important things from him since I will have to stay in the hospital for quite some time. You will come back at the end of the year and take over my position."

"But—"

"That's my final decision Yoongi!"

Again, he used his Alpha voice that made my inner wolf growl. I stood up, nodded and left the room to leave the hospital. Now I was really stuck with this whole leader thing. Great.

————————————————————

~551 words

Thank you for 200 reads! I really appreciate it! Have a nice day/ night.
I purple you!💜