☽ 35 ☾

I opened my eyes and I was laying down on a big bed. It would've been comfortable if it wasn't for me being chained to the bed. Even though it were only my arms that I could barely move.

The door on the other side of the room was pushed open and revealed a broad figure. It walked towards me and stopped in front of the bed I was sitting on. The person, that was obviously a man, got on the bed and leaned
over me.

His face got near mine and I felt disgust. He started to lick my neck and collarbones. I just now noticed that I was completely naked and fully exposed.

His hands were moving over my whole upper body and I never felt more disgusted in my life than right now.

He suddenly spread my legs and I got afraid. I kicked his stomach with all the force I had. He grabbed his stomach and slapped me before talking.

"Slut. I wasn't even going to take your virginity because we still need it. You better behave next time."

He stood up and left me all alone in the room. I started to sob uncontrollably. I just wanted someone to help me. I just needed 'help'.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!! Wake up!" Someone was shaking me uncontrollably and I woke up from my dream that just felt too real to be one.

Opening my eyes and glancing to my right, I saw Hoseok looking at me with worry written all over his face.

I rub my fingers against my eyes and I feel something wet. I cried during my dream. But I was sure that this was more than just a dream. It just felt too real.

—————
A/n I'm so proud of BTS for winning all for daesangs. They really got award after award during the MMA's and also TxT got Top new Artist. I feel like a proud mom tbh.

~289 words

Also Jimin's performance 🥵

Also Jimin's performance 🥵. To be honest every single Performance snatched my wig and they really performed 40 minutes long.