☽ 43 ☾

// Yoongi p.o.v.//

I was walking through a dark forest and only followed the shine of moon. It seemed like it was showing me the way to somewhere.

After a few minutes of just silent walking through the forest, I reached a clearing. I was barefoot and felt the cold grass underneath my feet as I walked across the clearing.

I looked around and it was a very familiar clearing, one I've seen many times.

I looked in front of me again and saw a white figure sitting on the floor. Approaching it I realised who it was and ran up to it.

He saw me running towards him and flashed me a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

I fell down in front of him on my knees and put my arms around him, engulfing him in a tight hug. After a few seconds I let go of him, grabbed his small hands and sat down across of him on the cold grass.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin. I shouldn't have run away and-" Jimin interrupted me by shaking his head.

"It's alright. You would have just gotten more hurt. It was the right decision and it was me who told you to run. Please don't blame yourself." He said, squeezing my hands.

"But listen. I'm not at the same place anymore, at least I think so. I'm not familiar with the room I am in now so I'm guessing they changed the location." Jimin told me calmy while I drew small circles on the back of his small but soft hands.

"I also overheard one of their conversations... I know now why they kidnapped me and to be honest, I'm scared, no, more like terrified." He exclaimed, causing me to worry again.

"What did they say?" I said, unsure of what he was about to tell me.

"They want to impregnate me." He said, looking down, not daring to look into my eyes. His words didn't really help me in keeping my calm and I felt anger building up inside me.

"They what?!" My words came out a bit louder than intended and caused the smaller in front of me to flinch. I immediately apologised, feeling bad for startling my precious mate.

"They will do it on Red Moon." Shock was evident in my face when I really understood his words. Red Moon was in less than 5 days. It was almost impossible to rescue him in this short amount of time but I didn't want to make my mate loose hope.

"I'll come to you before Red Moon, don't worry. I promise you this."

I took him into my arms once again and hugged him, not wanting to let him go ever again.

I woke up in my bed, panting heavily with a small headache.

—————————
A/n Thank you for reading as always and I hop you have a great day/ night!💜

I purple you!💜

~467 words