☽ 22 ☾

//Taehyung p.o.v.//

I was in Seokjins arms and he looked confused but patted my back while tears were flowing down my face.

"Hey... baby... you alright? I'm sorry..." I heard Hoseoks voice behind me but I didn't turn around. I didn't want to face him. I couldn't face him. Not now.

"Hoseok, I think it's best if you leave Taehyung alone for a bit. I think he needs it."
I could hear Hoseoks sigh and leave.

"Seokjin-hyung, I.. messed up..." I said between sobs.

"Hey... let's just talk about it ok? Because to be honest, I don't really know what's going on. I have a idea, ok? Let's go to my best friend. He lives in the town, so you don't have to be near the pack, alright?" I nodded and Yoongi entered the kitchen.

"I'm going to take Hoseok upstairs. I overheard that you're both going to Jimin?" I still had my head buried in Seokjin's chest. Seokjin answered Yoongi with a "yes" and I heard Yoongi leave upstairs with another person, what I guessed was Hoseok.

*Time-skip to Jimin's apartment*

"Seokjin?" The boy who apparently is named Jimin says after opening the door for us.

"Sorry for not telling you. I know you're normally free today so we came here. Some things happened and I needed to drag this boy away from the pack.

Jimin looks at me like he just noticed me and flashed a smile that hid his eyes.

"Sure, come in." He stepped aside and both me and Seokjin entered the boy's apartment.

"Do you want to drink anything? Or eat? Make yourself at home. I'm Jimin by the way." Jimin said to me while holding out his hand towards me so I could take it. Reaching my hand out and putting it in his, I try to give him a small smile. "I'm Taehyung."

Seokjin and me sat down on a coach in the living room and Jimin came back with cookies and 3 cups of what looked like hot chocolate.

We thanked him and Jimin asked Seokjin what happened.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself. I just know that something happened. Maybe Taehyung can tell us more?" They both looked at me expectingly and I sighed.

I took a big sip of my drink and put the cup down on the coffee table.

"Seokjin, as you already know... I love Hoseok. I am dating him for almost three years now and I'm so happy to be with him. I... really... love him so much." At this point, tears started to stream down my face again and I couldn't do anything against it.

I saw Jimin giving me a packet of tissues and a thanked him. After a few minutes when I calmed down, I continued.

"Today... I... I-i f-found my s-soulmate." I said between sobs.

"W-why? Can you t-tell me? Why has Moon Goddess given me a soulmate? I-i love Hoseok so much but another person had to come and I j-just don't know w-what to do anymore." I started crying even harder, not knowing what to do anymore.

"I'm sorry to hear this, Taehyung. Personally, I don't know much about this soulmate thing but I am sure there is a good reason why it exists. Nothing exists without a reason. But I think now it's important you listen to your heart. Hoseok you said? If you know he is the love of your life and that's what you want then you should choose him. I'm not forcing you to anything, I am just plainly saying my opinion. This is still fully your opinion."

Seokjin just nodded his head to Jimin's words, showing that he agrees with him. I put my head into my hands and let out a sigh.

"Thank you Jimin... I just... it's just that I love Hoseok but at the same time the soulmate bound let's me feel strong feelings towards Jungkook too..."

Now Seokjin interrupts me. "Did you just say Jungkook?! How did I not see him? I will beat his ass as soon as I see him. This brat better doesn't do anything or I will let him regret being my brother."

"Wait, he's your brother?!" I look surprised at Seokjin. That Jungkook is Seokjin's brother was some new news for me.

"Yeah but don't worry, sweetie. I will talk to this stupid brother of mine."

These words didn't really calm me. Knowing that he was Seokjin's brother made me feel bad. Rejecting Jungkook would hurt so much for both sides. My heart. Yeah, my heart is the one I should listen to and not my head.

—————
A/n So I had a writing blockade and I am sorry about this. Normally, I planned to update once a week but I will now start to update a chapter every time I finished one.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the last chapter. It helped me a lot in developing my story and I actually finished planning the whole storyline.

To be honest, this story had no storyline in the beginning.

I wish you a happy day/ night and I purple you!💜

~782 words