☽ 12 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v.//

"Oops, sorry. Didn't see you there. It can't be helped when you're so small."
Chaeyoung and Jisoo were passing by and laughing at me. Everytime we came across they would always push me or trip me. I didn't get their point but I always try to ignore it.

I stood up from the floor hissing in pain. Great. I made my way over to the nurses room.

"Excuse me, I would like some pain killers if that's possible?"

"Oh dear, what happened again?" I shook my head and told her I had just twisted my ankle and it was nothing bad. She didn't look so convinced but gave me some pain killers anyway. I thanked her and went to my next class.

A few days passed by and nothing unusual happened. Sometimes some kids would make fun of me but most of the time I was ignored and lived my daily life.

I worked overtime yesterday what made me feel tired. I looked on my phone as I walked through the long corridor of my school. Since I had been so tired I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you." I bowed and continued walking until a hand grabbed my shoulder to turn me around.

"You sure have some guts to bump into me and then go away. Don't think you will get away with it so easily." The person whom I recognised as Kim Young-Ju smirked at me.

"I said that I'm sorry." I said calmly, not really caring about it. That was a mistake. As soon as these words left my lips I felt a fist across my face.

I stumbled backwards and looked at him. His punch really hurt. I even saw blood running out my nose. Sadly it didn't look like he finished and I felt some more punches before I finally blacked out.

———————————————
A/n Thank you so much for 1,2K reads!!
I'm so thankful that people keep reading my story!

Have a nice day/ night and I purple you!💜☀️✨

~323 words