☽ 50 ☾

// Yoongi p.o.v. //

"Can you guys stop?" I complained, not wanting to watch their make out session any longer.

"Ok, ok." Exclaimed Hoseok but not without pressing on last kiss on Taehyung's lips. I was currently at their house and waiting it to finally be 2 p.m., so that I could pick up my lover from school.

"Hoseokie~ can you get me a blanket?" Taehyung whined, who was currently six months pregnant, his stomach beginning to bloat like a balloon and his hormones making him even more attached to the Beta than before.
Before mentioned Beta instantly stood up to look for a blanket. I would never admit it but those two were cute together.

"If you keep staring at your phone like this it might melt." Taehyung laughed at his own words and I just shot him a glare before standing up.

"I think I'll go and wait in front of the school." Putting on my coat and shoes, I heard Hoseok shouting out a few words that caught my attention.

"Me and Taehyung will be out once you guys are back so take a key with you because I'm not sure if Jimin has his with him." Following Hoseok words, I grabbed a pair of keys that were laying on the small table in the hallway and went outside.

Alone, hm?

A smirk played on my lips when I sat on the driver seat of my car. Driving of, I planned on use that information usefully this evening.

Once I reached the school, it was 1:52 pm. I decided to wait at the school gates for my baby.

Standing there, I was well aware of the stares I was getting from various people, was it female or male.

Suddenly a girl, maybe 17, came up to me.
"Hey, are doing anything today?" She was obviously pushing out her chest while playing with her dark brown her between her fingers.

Before I could say anything, she got pushed aside and was replaced with pissed looking Jimin.

"Can you please leave my mate alone?" He hissed at her, causing me to let out a chuckle, he then looked at me, his anger filled eyes looking at me.

"And you, don't you dare to laugh. You should have pushed her away." I had to gulp because I could feel the anger radiating from him. And i knew how scary an angry Jimin could be.

"I was about to say somethi-."

"I don't care about your excuses. Every time you're flirting with someone else and I don't like it one bit. Did I make myself clear."

A small 'yes' left my lips and we went towards my car. The younger was sitting next to me on the passenger's seat with his arms crossed, clearly showing that he was upset.

"Jiminie~" I whined, trying to get his attention.

"I don't wanna talk, just drive me home." He huffed and I knew that he really wasn't in the mood to talk.

The drive home was in an uncomfortable silence but I didn't dare to speak because it might cause Jimin to get more upset. Sometimes I hated my bluntness.

Once we arrived home, Jimin literally jumped out of the car, running into the house, leaving his bag in the car. Throwing his bag over my shoulder, I followed him into the building.

Since he wasn't anywhere to find downstairs, I guessed he went upstairs into his room. Walking straight into the kitchen, I looked for ice cream and found one last cookie dough in the back of the freezer.

Slowly walking upstairs towards Jimin's room, I stopped in front of his door and knocked.
"Jimin? Can I come in?" No answer. I let myself in because the silence slightly worried me.