☽ 6 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v. //

The sunshine woke me up by shining into the room directly on my face. I yawned and got up. I looked around slightly confused, not knowing where I was. Suddenly I remembered. Last night I went to sleep at Jins old house since I had had lost my keys. How could that happen?

I looked at my phone only to see that it was empty. That's really great. Now I couldn't even contact Jin. I stood up and decided to leave. Trying to remember how I came here, I tried to follow the same way back home.

Slowly I reached the old willow in hope to discover my lost keys. I sighed in relief when I saw a little yellow dog lying on the floor next to the tree. My Chimmy keychain was important to me since Jin gave it to me on my last birthday and it would have been a waste to loose it. My keys also were there. I sighed relieved and made my way back home.

I wondered all the way back how I didn't see my keys when they were next to the tree the whole time. Reaching my door I decided to call Jin first so he wouldn't have to worry anymore.

*Earlier that night*
// Yoongi p.o.v. //

I listened closer and could hear him talking about losing his keys? I waited until the boy disappeared and stood up from my hiding place. A sweet smell was left behind him. I stepped closer to the tree looking for something that might be a key. It took my some while as I discovered a yellow thing under some leafs next to a path. I took them into my mouth since I still had been in my wolf form.

Stepping closer to the willow I put down the keys so the silver haired boy could find them easily. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to go back into the forests.

Slowly passing by the trees I started to get hungry. I could either go to a cafe in human form or go hunting. I chose the second option. Looking out for something eatable I noticed two long ears. The rabbit was eating something. It didn't notice me as I jumped onto it and bit into its neck, quickly making it unable to move.

The moon shine bright now, the same last night though. I again had the feeling that the moon was trying to tell me to follow it. Recognising all the trees passing by, I also recognised the big willow.

Hoping to see the boy from the other day again, I went to hide myself behind some bushes. Minutes passed by which felt like hours and there was still no boy in sight. A light Vanilla smell entered my nose and I looked around. No one was in sight but there was a quiet humming. I quickly recognised it as the boys humming.

After seeing the boy sitting down next to the willow I closed my eyes and when I woke up it was already daylight and the boy was gone.

This routine repeated itself a few days. Almost a week has passed since I first saw the boy and he always came to the tree singing and watching the moon.

My head hurt really bad since Hoseok tried to mind link me everyday and every hour probably worrying about me. I decided that it was time to go back home.
I turned back into my human form and put on my clothes that I left behind a week ago.

As soon as I entered our territory I could sense stress and fear but also irritation. I hurried to our pack only to get surprised.

Our pack had been attacked. I directly contacted Hoseok through mind link who immediately replied. "Where the hell have you been?!" Wow, it was really rare to hear Hoseok being angry. "Yeah, I've been in the forests. What happened here though?"

"Rogues attacked us and the head Alpha had been injured badly. Would be nice if you could come to the hospital."
"Yeah, I'm on my way."

'Shit' why was everything turning bad when I was not at home.

———————————————————

~703 words

Happy Anniversary to our bangtan boys. I'm proud and I hope our boys are also proud of what they've achieved in these 6 years.
I purple you!💜
#6YearsWithOurHomeBTS