☽ 1 ☾

//  Yoongi p.o.v. //

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my house! It's always the same with you, you useless brat!" My Father punched me in the face as he shouted at me, his eyes turning golden when he was really, and I mean really, furious.

Without saying anything I got up and left the house not knowing where to go. I was on my way to the forest when I turned around and decided to go to Hoseoks place instead. We've been friends since we were small and he is the only one who understands me.

I reached his house and walked inside without bothering to knock on the door first. Seeing Hoseok and Taehyung making out on the couch wasn't really pleasant.

"Sorry to bother you two, I will just head upstairs, you guys can continue with whatever you were doing." I smirked at a now mad Hoseok. I would have been dead by now if I wasn't going to be the next head Alpha.

Without waiting for an answer I went upstairs and sat down on the couch in my room. It was normal for me to come to Hoseoks place when I had a disagreement with my father. That's why I most likely have my own room at his house. It felt like an eternity when I heard footsteps coming near.

"How many times have I told you to knock before entering my house!" Hoseok still looked a bit mad but I knew that he wasn't really bothered by it. He came to sit down next to me. "The same as always?" I didn't bother to say anything and just nodded. Hoseoks presence always made me feel more relaxed.

"It's not my fault that I am the person I am. He just can't accept the fact that I'm a trueblood and he's not." I stated looking Hoseok into the eyes. "It's not like I want to be the next head Alpha."

"Yoongi listen, I think your dad is still about this whole thing with his brother, you know? Your Father is older but his brother is stronger than him so he got the position as the head Alpha. I think he is now jealous of you for getting the position he was supposed to get once."

"But I don't want this position, Hoseok. I never wanted. But all the pressure is put on me only because of these stupid second genders. Why can't Leedo get this position instead of me? Originally he was supposed to since he is the head Alphas son." I rested my chin on my hand thinking.

"I understand you quite well but you're the only trueblood in our pack so it's just natural that everyone sees you in this position." Hoseok stood up walking out of the room and leaving me alone.

I have never been able to handle stress well but this whole thing about me being a pack leader never really pleased me in the first place and just stressed me more. I thought about relieving stress and only one thing came into my mind. I should go into the forest for a few days or even weeks.

————————————————————

A/n So I will put some other Idols in this story too. In this Chapter Leedo from Oneus entered the chat.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
I purple you~~

~528 words