☽ 29 ☾

// Taehyung p.o.v.//

Today I had a date with my soulmate, Jungkook. Was I looking forward to it? Not really. But it was the least I could do for him.

I left the train in which I arrived at the station
and looked for Jungkook. It didn't took us long to find each other since we could smell each other from a great distance.

Jungkook was waiting for me at the station with a bouquet of red roses. I thanked him and we went to his car. While we were driving, Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Thank you for going on a date with me. You said you didnt want a fancy date; so I just thought about eating Ice cream and walking in park. Does that sound good to you, or not?"

I told him my thanks and said that it was a good plan. Jungkook was looking for a parking lot when we arrived at the destination. We left the car and walked towards an ice cream parlour.

There was no big distance between us when we walked beside each other. My wolf wasn't letting me relax at all. It was craving my mates touch and it was only feel me pain. I was sure that Jungkook felt the same way; craving his mates touch.

Once we reached the shop, I ordered two scoops of chocolate ice cream and Jungkook took also two scoops but of vanilla ice cream.

When Jungkook reaches out to give me my ice cream, our finger slightly brushed against each other. It was as if sparkles of electricity went through my body and I knew that Jungkook felt it too because of the look he gave me. A look as if I was the most important thing in his life; a look that showed how much he loved me. It hurt. It hurt me so much. I couldn't bare looking him into his face, feeling the guilt and pain inside my heart.

I looked down at the floor and we walked out the parlour. When I looked up again, I could see that we reached a park.

We walked in silence all the time. It felt good to be in the presence of my mate but at the same time I felt guilty. I felt sad. I felt pain.

After a few minutes of walking we sat down on a bench under a large willow. We were facing a beautiful flowerbed and just sat there in silence, eating our ice creams that were slowly melting.

"Taehyung, did I do anything wrong? Please tell me if I did." Jungkook looked down at his now empty hands and fiddled with his fingers.

"No, no, no! You did nothing wrong! Believe me! It's just.... there is something I need to tell you." I felt bad for making the boy feel like he did something wrong. He was surely a great guy but he had to end up with a mate like me.

"What is it? You can talk to me about everything, you know?" He flashed me a bunny smile and I felt my whole buddy getting warm and comfortable. I felt secure in my mate's presence.

"As you already know.... I was dating Hoseok before I met you. For about three years to be exactly."

I saw Jungkook nod and noticed his jaw tensing at my words. I had to tell him, it was his right.

"Listen... I-i am..." My voice broke when I tried to speak and silent tears escaped my eyes. Jungkook quickly took me into his strong arms and gave me security while rubbing my back with one of his hands.

"Shhh, just talk when you're ready, ok?" A few minutes later, I finally started to sob less and less and I was ready to tell him.

"Jungkook.... I-I am... actually... I am...

... pregnant."

————
A/n This chapter was too long so I made two chapters out of it. A double update for my dear readers.💜

~644 words