☽ 46 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

"Get up."

"No."

"Can you please get up?"

"No."

"I hate you." I turned around with a pout and left Yoongi who was laying down on my bed.

Before I could reach the door, I felt a pair of hands around my torso and a body pressed against my back.

"Don't be mad." I tried to ignore his whine but I didn't succeed and had to smile.

"Oh, so you decided to finally get up?" Especially making my voice sound sarcastic, I tried to wiggle free from his grip and I succeeded in doing so.

"Jiminie~" He whined while following behind me like a lost puppy. How come that the big bad alpha was acting like a cute little puppy? My thoughts made me let out a giggle.

"I don't have anything left that we could eat." I pouted after checking the refrigerator and the cardboard.

"That means we have to go out." Yoongi said while sitting down one of the chairs in the kitchen and I did the same across of him.

"I don't want to get out."

"Well, you have to. We've been in this apartment for a whole week now. You skipped work and school for a week too. And I think it's best if you go to your old pack and talk about all this."

"I don't want to." My lips formed a pout and my eyebrows furrowed at the thought of entering a pack after all these years.

"You're literally a rogue right now. And I know what you're thinking and I can assure you that it'll be the last time you will see the Crescent Moon Pack members. It's not like you'll be a member of this pack. You are aware that you will be the future Luna of my pack, right?" I didn't really like the serious tone in Yoongi's words but I knew this was important. I gave up on the argument and just nodded.

"Then let's go." I stood up and went into my room, Yoongi following behind me.

"Now? So sudden?" His face displayed surprise.

"I just want to do it as long as I have the courage. I'll back out again if I wait any longer. So get your lazy ass in motion and get ready. We're leaving at 11 am."

"But that's in like 8 minutes?" He said, his mouth lightly agape.

"Then better be fast." I grabbed my clothes and  disappeared in the small bathroom of my apartment. After quickly pulling on my new pair of clothes, I checked my reflection in the mirror and brushed my teeth and left the bathroom.

Yoongi stopped me on my way to the living room and tried to kiss me but I pushed him aside.

"You can kiss me after you brushed your teeth. Your morning breath is terrible."

"Park Jimin... you do know that I'm an Alpha and I don't really like your sassiness sometimes." He said, his voice an octave lower in an attempt to intimidate me but I just let out a chuckle.

"For your information, I lived my whole life as a normal human being, so you have to do more to make me submit to you, oh big scary Alpha." I answer still chuckling and with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

He shot me a glare and went to the bathroom, probably to brush his teeth like I told him to.
A few minutes later, me and Yoongi were walking along the city streets towards a bus station to go to the Crescent Moon Pack.

This day was going to be a long one. I squeezed Yoongi's hand and he assuringly squeezed back with a smile on his face. It was going to be alright. Because I had Yoongi with me.

————————
A/n I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

OMG! DID YOU GUYS ALREADY HEAR ABOUT?! BTS COMEBACK ON FEBRUARY 21.!!!!

The betrayal though. Army were so sure that it's gonna be Map of the Soul: Shadow but no it's Map of the Soul: 7.
BTS made clowns out of us.🤡
We are the biggest clowns now. 🤡

I wish you a beautiful day/ night and I purple you!💜

~630 words