☽ 24 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v.//

It's Saturday and I have a day off because my boss said I should relax more.

Since Yoongi and me hadn't been able to meet up yesterday because of obvious reasons, he decided to come over today instead. I was looking forward to it and with this in mind I got ready in the bathroom.

Yoongi and I decided to eat breakfast together in my apartment so I still had to prepare some things before his arrival.

It was 9 o'clock when my doorbell rang. I ran towards it and checked myself in the mirror next to the door before opening it.

"Hello, Yoongi!" I exclaimed happily, showing him a smile that made my eyes disappear.

"Good Morning. Did you cook something? I smell something sweet?" Yoongi asked me while I stepped aside so he could enter.

"Yes, I made pancakes and I actually just finished making them. Perfect timing would I say." I laughed and Yoongi followed me into the kitchen.

"Wow, that looks really good... I just brought this with me..." He gave me a small bag and I looked into it to check its content. Three little jars of jam were smiling at me. Well, not really smiling but at least I had the feeling they were.

"Thank you so much! Actually I had no jams for so long so I'm pretty happy." I meant what I said and placed one of the jars on the table.

After a few minutes we sat at the table, while Yoongi was drinking a morning coffee and me drinking black tea with milk.

After Yoongi took a bite of the pancakes I made he praised me and I felt incredibly happy about it.

"Could you pass me the jam?" I kindly asked Yoongi because my arms were too short to reach it.

"Sure, here." Yoongi reached out his hand towards me to give me the jam but just before I could grab it he pulled it away from me.

"Hey, just give me the jam already." I exclaimed while laughing.

"Nah, I think it's better if you got no jams. Maybe I should just eat it myself." Yoongi said to me while I tried to reach for the jar in his hands.

"Yoooongiii, just give me my jam alreadyyyy~" After a little bit of discussion he eventually gave me my jam and I happily ate it.

"So Seokjin and Taehyung were both here yesterday?" Answering his question with a nod I took a sip of my tea before talking.

"Yes, Taehyung actually seems like a very nice person. He said that he met his soulmate yesterday but he actually already has a lover that he loves very much." Thinking about this soulmate thing made me feel mixed emotions.

"Yes, it's difficult. His lover is Hoseok who is also my best friend and who will be my right hand Beta in the future. I really like the soulmate bond but in this situation it's really unfortunate." Yoongi said before he continued to eat and sip on his coffee.

"Hmm, personally... I don't like this kind of bond. I mean, it might have advantages and all that but you can't actually choose who you love. It's all fate and you have no control over it. This is just my opinion though." These were my honest thoughts about it.

"I see. I can understand why you think like this. But there has to be a purpose that the Moon Goddess chose the partner for you." Yoongi said while continuing sipping on his coffee.

A thought crossed my mind and I decided to ask Yoongi about it. Yoongi, I'm sorry to ask you about something so personal but do you, you know do you have a soulmate?

Yes, I do have one. Although I never met him before, I dreamed about him. I hope I will meet him soon. Yoongi answered me while he flashed a small smile.

He didnt notice me getting sad though. It felt like my heart broke into two. Yoongi had a soulmate and knowing this, it only made me feel empty inside. He would never like me like this.

————
A/n Here is another update my cutie pies. 💜

~692 words