☽ 49 ☾

// Jimin p.o.v. //

I woke up at 8:30 am and left my heavy body out of the comfortable and warm mattress.
Remembering, that I wasn't in my own home but in my new room, I searched in my still unpacked backs for a new pair of clothes.

Choosing to wear just a simple white shirt with black jeans, I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I checked the time once again, I saw that it was 8:55 am and that Yoongi would be here any moment. As fast as I could, I tried to brush my teeth and put on a little bit of foundation to cover up a new pimple that decided to come out over night. Just as I left my room, I heard a knock on the door and I skipped happily towards, opening it with a smile.

"Good Morning." We both said in unison and broke out into a small fit of laughers.

"You ready, Jiminie?" I blushed at the nickname but nodded after I grabbed my jacket and put in my pair of shoes.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." My lips formed into a pout but I let Yoongi take my hand into his and let him lead me towards this 'surprise'.

After a few minutes of walking, we reached a forest and my confusion confusion couldn't be hidden.

"Why are we-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I saw how Yoongi started to take of his jacket, then his shirt and after that his pants-

"Why are you stripping?!" Covering my face with my small face, I tried to hide my blush that spread on my cheeks after I saw his toned chest.

"I'm shifting." He exclaimed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why the hell would you shift?"

"It takes too long to get there by foot so I'll shift and you'll ride on my back since I don't think you're able to shift yet, right?" I just nodded and saw that he pulled down his pants and afterwards his boxers.

Turning around, my cheeks were a burning red. "You know that I don't mind you looking, right?" I could literally hear him smirk but I didn't turn around.

"Can you take my clothes with you? I don't want to be naked over there." I nodded and wanted to turn around but I saw from the corner of my eye that he was completely naked and quickly turned back around.

A few seconds later I heard a sound like bones were cracking and I turned around and where once stood the black haired boy was now a giant black wolf.

It was scary how big he was and I had to gulp. His red eyes were staring directly into mine and somehow I could feel the love from just his stare.

The wolf sat down and put his head to the side, looking at me expectingly. He looked almost cute but then there was his imitating size. Slowly stepping towards him, I reached my hand forward and his big head instantly met my small head. I was surprised that his fur felt so soft and cozy.

I stepped closer and put both of my hand on his neck, caressing his soft fur. When I looked over his back I saw that his tail was swinging from right to left, causing me to giggle.

I took Yoongi's clothes that were on the floor folded neatly and turned back to Yoongi. He stood up and turned his head towards me, probably waiting for me to climb on his back so we could finally leave.

I put one of my legs over his back and held onto his fur tightly, trying to find a comfortable position on his back.

I laid down my upper body on his body and put my arms around his neck, still holding tightly onto his fur with my hands.