☽ 34 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v. //

I was walking through a forest until I reached a clearing. It was night. A quiet night. Almost too quiet.

I stepped out from between the trees and saw something in the middle of the clearing.

It was a wolf with beautiful white fur that seemed to glow silver in the moonlight. Next to him was someone. A person. I couldn't see that face because it was like a shadow hid the person's whole body.

I was just standing there, admiring the two figures. Suddenly the wolf walked towards me, meanwhile the boy didn't even move a centimetre, just standing like a statue.

The wolf stopped a few centimetres in front of me and looked up at me. His silver eyes locked with mine and we just kept staring at each other. I was captivated by his beautiful silver eyes.

Those eyes were familiar to me, it's like I've seen them many times but then again not.

The wolf tried to say something but I could only see the moving of his mouth. It formed words. It wanted to tell me something.

And I understood what he told me. The one important word that never was voiced and only seemed like a small memory.

'Help'

I sat up in my bed, breathing and sweating heavily. It felt like something was missing.

—————
A/n If I'm going to be this productive in the future then I'll probably finish this story in January. Let's see.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I purple you! 💜

~223 words