☽ 51 ☾

// Yoongi p.o.v. //

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since I had seen Jimin. Since he had rejected me, my Alpha.

Two weeks since I had been sulking in my room non-stop, not daring to check my phone for any messages.

Two weeks since I had been avoiding Jimin. It's not like I didn't want to see him, I wanted to see him so bad but my Alpha kept me from doing it. It would take time until I would had been ready to meet him again.

Sighing, I rolled around in my bed onto my back, staring at the white ceiling. I knew that ignoring him wasnt a solution but I just didnt feel ready to face him yet.

Rolling around again, I was now facing the window, looking at the clouds that slowly were moving. I closed my eyes, ready for the black familiar feeling to take over me once again. Just before I could fall into a deep slumber, a knock on my door woke me up.

Guessing that it was either my father or Hoseok, I ignored it, closing my eyes again. A few seconds later the door got pushed open and a familiar scent met my nostrils.

I immediately sat up, staring at the person at my doorway. "J-Jimin?" My voice slightly broke, being hoarse from almost no talking for two weeks straight.

The smaller stepped into my room, not waiting for my permission or anything. He stopped in front of my bed and me, fiddling with his fingers while looking in my face, his expression a mix of guilt and sadness.

"Im sorry. I-I didnt mean to hurt you or your pride. I talked to Hoseok and Taehyung and they explained to me how it must have felt when I stopped you. And I am so sorry, I really am. I love you but I was just afraid. It would have been my first time and I didnt want to disappoint you, I didnt think about how you might feel and acted selfish." He explained himself.

I nodded and looked down at my hands. "It's alright." Not daring to look up to his face, I just continued looking down on my lap and hands.

Suddenly I heard shuffling, followed by a quiet 'thump'. My eyes followed the sound and saw Jimin's jacket laying on the floor, next to Jimin's feet. Looking up at his body, I stopped at his upper body. Jimin was currently struggling to take off his black shirt, letting it fall on the floor once he succeeded in pulling it over his head.

"What are you doing?" Confused about the smaller's actions, I decided to just ask him directly.

I didn't receive a response from him, he just kept quiet. Jimin stepped towards me and surprisingly didn't stop directly in front of me.

He put his arms around my neck and sat down on my lap, placing his legs on each side of me on the bed. Leaning forward, he whispered into my left ear. "I missed you."

His voice made shivers go down my spine. He leaned back and examined my facial features, later staring into my eyes and I could had sworn that I saw lust in them.

Slowly he leaned forward, connecting his plumb pink lips with mine, starting to suck on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly, letting him explore my wet cavern.

My hands, that were on my lap before, moved now up his thighs, stopping once I reached his waist, putting pressure on his bare skin.

The kiss was most definitely not innocent. Our tongues fought for dominance, none of us wanting to be the losing one. In the end Jimin gave up, letting me control the kiss.

I sucked on his tongue, causing a moan to escape the younger, a sinful sound. Jimin's hands moved to my hair, pulling on my black curls, deepening the kiss.

He interrupted the kiss and leaned back, his lips slightly swollen and red from the make out session and a string of saliva running down his chin. His lust hooded eyes stared right into my eyes that most certainly showed the same amount of lust.