☽ 16 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v.//

"Really, Jimin. I want to meet up. I haven't seen you in about two weeks. And i need to go shopping." Jin called me and begged me to meet up with him for about ten minutes.

"Jin, I would like to but you know that I don't like shopping. At least not with you." I said the last part a bit quieter.

"What did you say?" From Jins voice I could point out that he was dead serious. There would be no way for me to back out from it now.

"Nothing, I will go. When is it good?"

I could hear my best friend squealing and we decided to meet up today at 10 am. Surprisingly I was free this Saturday because normally I would work around that time.

A look on the clock tells me that I still have an hour until the meet-up. Means that I could take a quick shower before I leave.

Less than an hour later I was closing my door behind me and stepping into the fresh air.
I walked slowly towards the mall where Jin and me were supposed to meet up in a few.

Entering the mall I checked my phone. It was 10:08 am. A bit late but I hoped for Jin not to be mad at me too much. Last time I got late he didn't talk to me for days.

I sat down on one of the seats in the mall and waited for him to show up. A few minutes later I looked up and saw Jin in the distance. Standing up I went towards his direction. When I came nearer I saw another person next to him.

Jin ran towards and hugged me tightly. I looked towards the person he was with before and it turned out to be Yoongi. My surprised look made Jin speak up.

„Yoongi insisted on going with me. The poor boy didn't want to spend his free time all alone at home."

"That's not true. I-"

"Anyways. Jimin, is there anything you need?"
I shook my head.

"Good, then let's go to Louis Vuitton. I saw this leather jacket online and I want to try it on." Jin pushed me towards the shops and Yoongi followed us quietly.

While Jin was in the changing room me and Yoongi were sitting on the shops seats.

"I heard you insisted on coming along?" I asked while showing a smile.

"No, not really. I was just bored and then Seokjin forced me to come." Yoongi answered without sparing me a glance.

"Oh really? Well... I'm glad you came along."
I could swear that I saw a bit of blush on his cheeks.

"Aren't you looking for anything?" I looked at him as he stated his question at me.

"I don't need anything. I have enough at home." Looking down at my hands, I started to fiddle with my short fingers.

"Stop lying, Jimin! You almost have no clothes at home!" Jin shouted in our direction, who probably overheard our conversation instead of trying on clothes. A little sigh left my plump lips when I just shook my head.

Silence. No one said something. It wasn't the awkward or uncomfortable silence though, more like a relaxing and comfortable one.

Once Jin bought the things he liked, we three went to Jin and I's favourite cafe. Small but comfortable.

We sat down and surprisingly there was another known person sitting the table next to us. When my best friend spotted the before mentioned person he stood up to greet him. I just decided to stay in my seat because I wasn't really in the mood to meet my teacher Mr. Kim outside of school.

While Jin was chatting with my teacher, Yoongi and I stayed at our own table and the waiter took our order. A few minutes later Yoongi got his black coffee while I got my hot chocolate and a cupcake.

An hour later me and Yoongi left the coffee alone because Seokjin insisted on staying with Mr. Kim. Oh sorry. Jin calls him 'Joonie'.

"I can walk you home if you want?" Yoongi offered and I thought about it for a few seconds and agreed in the end.

"Today was fun. Good thing you came along, otherwise I would have to sit at a table with my best friend and my teacher." Laughing I glanced over to the black haired boy.

"Actually, it wasn't that bad." He gave me a smile that showed his front teeth.

As we passed by houses we just chatted about useless stuff. A few minutes later we reached my home and remembered that I recently cleaned up my apartment so it was clean. I gathered up all my courage to ask one simple question.

"Would you like... ugh... come in? Only for a bit. Maybe for a cup of tea or something? Only if you want, you don't have to." I rumbled really fast and it surprised me that he understood what I just said.

"I would love to but it's late and I have to attend this training in the pack that is about to begin..." he checked his phone. "... to be exactly, it starts in 40 minutes. I'm sorry. Maybe some other time?" He smiled and I somehow felt sad about the fact that I just got rejected. Can it even be called rejection. It's just a bad timing.

"Yeah, sure. Then... see you." I waved him and I was about to walk into the house when a great idea came into my mind.

"Yoongi, wait!" He turned around to face me.
"Could we exchange numbers?" A shy smile showed itself on my face.

"Sure." He shrugged and we exchanged our numbers.

When I let myself fall on my bed I smiled like an idiot while looking at my phone. The fact that I could contact this black haired boy anytime now made me unbelievably happy. I can't remember when the last time was when I felt like this.

Every thought about Yoongi made me smile unconsciously. It was the first time I felt this happy when thinking about someone.

And it also was my first little crush.

————————————————
A/n A longer chapter this time.

I am happy with the story so far.

Thank you for reading this book! It's amazing how many people read it! I'm wishing the best for this book and may the story cause many feelings in the future! For the characters but also for the readers!

I purple you and have a nice day/ night!💜✨
~1036 words