Mama Spider

(This idea did come from another author, I don't remember their name but once I do I will tag them.)

School had just let out for the young Peter Parker. Tony finally decided to let him meet the other Avengers, though he already knew one. No, it wasn't Iron Man. You see, Peter had a secret that even Tony didn't know.

Peter Parker lived with  May and Ben Parker until Ben died. Then it was just him and May. He viewed the couple like family, though he was in no way related to them, he took their last name to avoid suspicion. You see Peters's father was unknown and well, his mother was the fiery redhead herself, the Black Widow.

His mom didn't know anything about Peter being Spider-Man, or that he knew Tony, so this was going to be a surprise for her, a big one at that.
_______________________________________________

Peter stood nervously in the elevator with Tony. Tony had told him to stay in the elevator until called, which might have been for the best. So when the doors opened Peter stayed put while Tony went into the other room. Cap, Black Widow, Clint, Bruce, Bucky, and Sam were sitting patiently on the sofa.
"This better be good to have called us all here, Tony," Cap said as soon as Tony came in.
"It is," Tony said quickly. "You all remember my secret weapon from Germany? Spider-Man?" His questions were greeted by nods. "Well, I thought it was time you properly met him." He turned back to the direction the elevator was in. "Ok, Kid, come on out."
Peter did so. Natasha immediately straightened. "Сын (son)!" she exclaimed.
"Привет мама (hi mom)," Peter replied quietly.
"Um.The kid since when do you know Russian?" Tonys' face was confused but before anyone could say anything else, Nat was giving her son a hug, which gave everyone a confused look.
"Um, Nat? Mind telling us why you're hugging a random kid?" Clint asked, breaking the silence.
She glanced at Peter, when he nodded she cleared her throat, "Um..meet my son.."
Everyone's eyes went wide, "SON!?!" they all screamed. Peter winced slightly, his senses had been dialed up to 11, thanks to him being half spider.
"Hold up," Cap said, "If Nats' son is Spider-Man then that means..." He trailed off. "I threw an airplane terminal at Nat's kid!" His voice was laced with guilt, confusion, and a little bit of regret.
"You what!? You will-"
"Nat, you were there, and fine with it then remember? Why is that changing now?" Bruce asked, cutting her off.
Nat nodded, "That was before I knew he threw it at my son!"
"Мама успокойся (mom calm down)," Peter said softly. "He didn't hurt me."
Nat once again nodded.
'Well...this went well..' Tony thought to himself.

I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this, I may redo it in the future or make a part two, it's up to you guys really.