"Like.. from the comic?"

I've been wanting to go this for awhile so...

Also I see all of your requests and comments and I love all of them. Wattpad needs to let me like them all. I'll try to do a few requests this week. No promises.

Also.... Aerstar .... its 12:30 am when I started writing this  and will probably be around 3 am when I finish so.. sorry mom for I have sinned.

•••

Peter honestly didn't know what to do anymore. He asked for a normal day. He did not get a normal day. He was playing Marik Cart, preparing himself for the weekend Mario Cart battle against Clint and Sam. (He always won but still.)

He was rudely interrupted though, about a half hour in. He was on Rainbow Road, his least favorite road, when the building shook. Tony was away in the lab but Peter was sure it sasnt that.

Next thing Peter new, there was someone in the living room. But he didn't know this person. The man(?) wore a red suit with a hood. The strangean panted almost as if he had been running.

(5 points if you can guess who the stranger is right here without reading ahead.)

The man turned around  and jumped. Peter couldn't help but be surprised by his reaction. I mena this man was in his- ok Tonys living room and he was surprised? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

"Um. How'd you get in here?" Peter askdd the stranger.

"I was hoping you could tell me the answer to that," the stranger said in return. "Last thing I remember was hunting down Zoom.."

"Zoom?" Peter asked. He took in the man's features. Dirty blonde hair, tan skin, tall, maybe 5 feet 8 inches or so. Green eyes, a few almost unnoticed freckles.

Peter almost didn't hear the man's reply, "Yeah, he.. how do you not know? He's a big thing here right now!"

"Here?"

"Central City? Wait where am I?" The man panicked.

"Um... New York?"

"What? No no no no no," the man paused. "Do you kkow who the green arrow is? Or the Flash?"

"Like from the comic?"

"Comic?"

"Your not from here are you?"

The man shook his head. Peter almost snorted. It was obvious he wasn't, Peter just felt the need to ask, just incase.

"Well, I'm Peter Parker! And you are?"

"Wait.. Peter Parker? Like.. from the comic?"

It was Peters turned to be confused. He shook his head, "Questions later, name now."

"Oh, right! Im Barry Allen!" He put out his hand, which Peter took.

Tony chose this moment to come from the lab, "Hey Underoos? I need," he trailed off and looked up. "Whose this?"

"Uh Barry Allen, sir," Barry held out his hand again, this time towards Tony.

Tony took his hand, "Like from the comic?"

Peter cleared his throat as their hands dropped, "So if he's the Flash from the comic book... doesn't that mean he's from a different universe?"

"Ypu guys know about the multi-verse?" Barry asked, almost shocked, he completely disregarded the fact they knew he was The Flash.

"I've dabbled," Tony answered. "To answer your question Peter, yes. Question is how did he get here?"

Peter turned to Barry, "Are you able to run fast enough to open portals to different Earths? Has this happened before?"

"Uh.. yes and yes."

Peter just nodded. "Well, me and Mr. Stark should be able to get you back home in a bit."

Barry nodded. Cisco was going to love this.

Within a few hours, Barry, Tony, and Peter were all in the lab, laughing as they worked to get Barry back home. Peter would be lying if he said he would miss Barry, but if him and Mr. Stark could build a machine to get him back, he was sure they could make it bring them there. Eventually.

Clint is hoping to live hearing about this.

The trio had started at 5, by 9, they had completed the machine and said their goodbyes. It worked obviously. Tony Stark built it. (Tony really only did the blueprints and Barry and Peter assembled it but whatever.)

■■■

Bonus:

"Where have you been?" Cisco asked as soon as Barry stepped foot in Star Labs
"I've been trying to reach you for hours!"

"I went to another Earth!"

"Again?" Caitlin asked from her office.

Barry nodded excitedly. "I meet Tony Stark and Peter Parker!"

"Wait really?" Cisco asked, intrigued and setting his licorice stick down.

Again, Barry nodded.

They then proceeded into an hour conversation about what Barry had experienced, much to the displeasing of Harry and Caitlin.

A/N: Hi. Its been a bit, huh? Anyways hoped you liked it, even if its only like 600 words. Oh well, I'll try to make my next chapter longer. Its also on 1 am so I finished this faster than I thought I would.

Still wanna know if you want a book for my whole Steve and Peter dynamic. I have ideas and it ready if y'all want it.

Anyways.. goodnight now. Love you guys! Stay safe!

*NOT PRROFREAD*