Real World

"What do you mean to join them? Join who?"

"I said what I said Mr. Stark," Nick Fury gave an eye roll, despite Tony not being able to see him. "Join the protestors!"

"Do you want us, the people who aren't exactly on greatest terms, to go stop the police?"

"Yes. The system is corrupt, it's not the protestors rioting. Join them. Show that they have your support!" Fury paused. "Unless you're saying you don't think Black lives to matter?"

"What? No! I don't get why some people still have their minds as they lived in the 1800s! Even then it wasn't right what they did!"

"Exactly, go on now. Join." With that Fury hung up.

Tony smiled. This was going to be fun.

■■■ (time skip boxes) ■■■

Protestors were marching at the time. Screaming out chants when the Avengers (plus Peter) arrived.

Nat and Clint jumped down to join from the rooftops which scared Protestors around them. Tony and Steve came in from the sidelines like normal people. Bruce and Thor walked up to the middle from the back of the group.

The protestors were honestly so stunned that most people had stopped marching.

"Are you here to stop us like the police are? Are you going to try to make us leave?" One of the protestors asked Tony.

Tony shook his head, "Now why would we do that? We aren't the police. We are here to join you!"

They smiled. The protestors and the Avengers. They were going to make a change. If it was the last thing they did. Sure, the Avengers were assembled by SHIELD. Took orders from them. But they were not the police, they saved the world while all the police did was follow a corrupt system to systematically targeted people of the Black community. The Avengers weren't for that. At all.

Peter showed up then, in his Spiderman suit of course. To show that Spiderman supports them too. Peter got an idea. He started chanting again.

"Take it to the streets! Defund the police! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

It didn't take long for them to start marching again. Chanting. And when they stopped in front of buildings to kneel or just rally, the Avengers and Peter couldn't be happier to give the police a piece of their mind. Or at least what they think of the system they work for. When the ACAB chant started, you could hear the Avengers voices bellowing it out.

After that day, Bruce came to help at protests as a doctor if they got hurt by tear gas or pepper spray or anything. Clint and Natasha came to protests with Peter. They helped with water and food and marched with them. Thor and Steve marched with them. And Tony, Tony donated to organizations and everything. He (and the others) donated and signed every petition. Pepper even said it was okay for 30% of their proceeds to go to donations on top of what he's already donated. Tony got in touch with everyone he could. The Guardians, Wakanda, Rhodey, to see if they wanted to come and protest with them. He wanted to make sure that the Balck community knew that they had their support and love.

Because Black Lives Matter.

•••

I am not Black, but I hear you.
I am not Black, but I see you.
I am not Black, but I mourn with you.
I am not Black, but I respect you.

•••

A/N: I normally don't post this sort of thing but I have more of a platform here than I do anywhere else since I know I have more people reading my book that don't follow me. I'm not Black so I don't know the struggles, but this isn't right. If you do find anything happening to them is OK, please stop reading my book, because this is not right.

I also have not been to a protest so most of what you read is what I've seen on my For You Page on Tik Tok or Facebook and what I've read about. If any of you have been to a protest, and this is not what they are like please let me know so I can fix it.

To end this, I'm going to post some links to some petitions and the Black Lives Matter page:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

https://www.purewow.com/news/petitions-black-lives-matter?amphtml=true

Here are some Stream to Donat videos as well:

https://youtu.be/PYSuUgOIcQU

https://youtu.be/jKRGnoz_JnI