5+1 stories part 4

Iwas just sitting there. I was minding my own business, not that Clint cares. I thought that I was home alone so I was listening to music and eating on the couch when some dumbass (srry cap) decides he want to scare the hell out of me. I was watching tv, eating and listening to music and all of a sudden my spidey sense goes off, it was faint so i though it was a robbery somewhere across town so I was anout fo change into my suit. When all if a sudden i feel hands on my shoulders.
"Boo!"
Being the hero and defensive person I am, i quickly grabbed the hand off of my left sgoulder with my right hand, flipping him over the couch before giving him two right hooks to the jaw.
"Easy kid! Its me, its clint!" I stoped before I punched him a third time.
"What tge hell was that for?" he asked me, rubbing his jaw.
"For scaring me." I simply stated.
"Yeah remind me not to do that again,  pretty sure this is going to be bruised for a while."
"your probably right, Uncle Clint." and with that i went to my room.

Its short I know, only 201 words (minus this) but I just thought of it, plus i still have two more to do and im really tired but cant sleep so yeah.. enjoy my shitty writing but just... worse...