(REQUEST) Field Trip

Requested by: 1234567aph
Hope you like it! Honestly whenever I do requests I feel like I didnt so them right so...

It was a normal day at Midtown High when Peter got the news.
They were going to the Avengers Tower for a field trip. Normally Peter would have loved this, if he wasnt basically family to them. No he didnt live with them but he was there almost everyday. Most employees knew him especially lab technician does he like to mess around with them when he wasn't with Tony. He was good friends with Bruce and Natasha too and Clint was one of his best friends, he was basically an uncle. He say when Bucky then get along either. But he knew that I was all just because they wanted to get a rise out of him and thought that he was younger brother. Steve and him like the train so he like the train with Thor too.
Peter really hadn't wanted to go but he did anyway the here he was on the bus to Avengers Tower with Ned, MJ, and the rest of his junior (?) class.
"Finally, a good trip!" Flash exclaimed. Peter grumbled.
He was excited, he really was, but he was there everyday anyways so it wouldnt be much different.

Oh boy was he wrong.

They had a schedule to follow, one that none other than Tony Stark himself gave to them. It included a tour of some small labs and lunch. Thus was pretty standard but when he looked at Peter and winked, Peter knew that wasnt all.
"Cool! We get see the Avengers spar!!" Peter heard his classmate exclaim.  He paled.
"Oh no," Peter moaned.
The tour of the labs went by quickly and so did lunch. Peter didnt like this one bit. They had another 10 minutes before they would see the Avengers spar. Peter was dreading it. His mind was racing. He looked at his watch, which told him that there was only 5 minutes left. Ok, everything was going to be alright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right?

"Ready to go to the gym everyone?" Peters teacher asked the class. Everyone nodded. Except Peter, he grunted, he rather be getting punched by Flash.
They were there sooner than Peter liked.
"Stupid, Stark Tech.." he whispered. 
"Welcome everyone!" Natasha's voice was the first Peter heard.
"Now normally we wouldnt do this but your class is an exception," Steve said, taking a step forward.
"We will show you a few moves that we've found useful over the years," Clint joined.
"After that you can spar eachother," Bruce explained.
"Then a select few will spar us," Sam said. Peter did not miss his wink.
"Now, let the training begin!" Tony clapped.
Bucky started showing some of his moves and then Sam. Bruce and Natasha went next. Thor, Clint, and Tony went last.
Then everyone sparred eachother. Peter was sparring MJ, even if he was not doing his max.
"Peter! Thor wants to spar!" Steve beckoned him. Peter paled. They really didnt think this through did they?
Peter came over, he knew that the others were looking at him, but he didnt really care at this point.
"Ready to get beat, Young Peter?" Thor asked him.
"Ready to win, Goldilocks," Peter smirked. We all know Tony laughed at that.
They started off slowly. Peter couldnt use his webs so this fight was proving difficult so far. That was until Thor messed up.
Instead of going right to dodge Peter, he went left which left him tripping over Peter and getting punched in the face. Again, we all know Tony laughed.
Peter, in order to make sure he didnt die from a god falling on him, caught Thor and lifted him up as if he was a pillow.
At least he didnt bring his hammer, Peter thought.
Peter threw Thor across the room. He looked around the room amd saw all of his classmates faces- minus Ned. They all looked surprised.
Then Peter realised what he did.
"Shit."

A/N: Okay so techinaclly the request said the found out Peters identity but I really wanted to end it whith him saying shit, like he done did mess up. Anyways, hope you liked it!
*NOT PROOF READ*