Field Trip 2 (alternate ending)

A/N: So many of you have brought to my attention.. of certain things so this is exactly like the other one but the ending is different.

Peters class continued to explore tge Compound, Peter looking over hus shoulder to make sure there were no Avengers to embarrass him, but with his Parker Luck, he knew eventually they would come. Wanda being the one to come find him next.
"Little brother!!" She called looking for him.
Peter hid as best he could but it was too late, Wanda had alredy seen him.
"Baby bro you dont hide fast enough, come out," she pouted.
"What do you need si- Wa- Ms. Maximoff?" He asked.
She furrowed her brows a bit, why hadnt he say sister? She pushed this question out of her mind. "Bruce needs your help. Lets go!" She said, reaching for Peters arm.
"Sis, O cant go. Field trip, remember?" He said loud enough for only Wanda to hear. Wanda nodded, "Right. Sorry! Ill tell him to wait until after school. Bye little bro." She waved back at him wandering away.
"Okay Puny Parker, how did you find someone you looks exactly lile Scarlet Witch?" Flash asked, his tone snooty and mocking. Peter just rolled hid eyes, thankfully, they only had an hour left of the tour. What could happen?

Clearly, a lot of thing could happen in an hour. Soom after Wamda had left, Thor, who was visting for the day, found Peter and asking him, in his normally loyd voice, where the poptarts were. Not long after that, Cap came down asking him if his new shirt made him look fat.
To make matters worse, after everyone left Flash always remarked with something along the lines of, "Who'd cha pay, Parker?" Peter responded to this by ignoring him and rolling his eyes.
Peter looked at his watch, five minutes and then were are going to the bus. No way something could happen in 5 minutes, right? Wrong!
"Привет маленький паук. (Hello little spider)," a voice behind him said. Peter didnt need to turn around to know who it was. Natasha Romanoff had appeared as the last person to embarrass him.
"маленький паук, who do you want to pick you up today?"
Peter felt his face grow hot and his classmates stare at him. "I...um.. could you or Un- Mr. Barton?"
Nat smiled, " Of course, маленький паук, anything for you." She booped him on the nose and gave him a small kiss on the forehead before wavong bye and going upstairs.
"Bye Au- Ms. Romanoff!" I called after ber.
"I bet thats just a Black Widow look alike! I bet shes a prostitute that penis had sex with!" Flash yelled as they got on the bus. Peter again, ignored him and waited at the school for his Aunt Nat or Uncle Clint to come get him.

(Peter POV**)

Did you actually think thats what happened? Nah, thats not what happened. Heres what actually happened.

I bet thats just a Black Widow look alike! I bet shes a prostitute that penis had sex with!" Flash yelled as they got on the bus.

'Now youve done it..' I thought. Auntie Nat heard him, because she can hear anything.

"Excuse me?" She asked him, turning back to him.

"Uh, I didnt say anything..." Flash tried to get his way out of it. But he played ut safe and starting running, Auntie Nat after him.

.....

.....

.......

The last thing I heard out of Flash was a scream from the back of the tower. I ignored it and got on the bus before arriving and waiting at the school for Aunt Nat or Uncle Clint to come get me.