when you give peter a doctors note

Requested by: AccidentalLamb11
I promise yall I'm not stressing myself but uploading these. its just that its kinda nice to write these sometimes and then I end up finishing them instead of doing my math homework so 🤷🏻‍♀️
•••

Peter much rather get beat up by Flash, if he was honest. Anywhere but the doctors. Peter just found them really condescending and judgey. Like who wants to be mocked by a health professional for their weight or answers on a screening sheet.

But Peter is pretty sure his hatred for doctors started when they decided to get nosy as to how he didn't need his glasses anymore suddenly after having them for the majority of his life.

They didnt need to know how it happened, just that it happened and he doesn't need glasses. Peter so badly wanted to just scream at them that he had gotten Lasix surgery on the Black Market, Tony said he couldnt do that.

"Why do I have to go? Bruce already does my bloodwork and shit or whatever!" Peter yelled at the team.

"Language!"

Tony rolled his eyes at Steve before addressing Peter, "Bruce can't do everything."

"Bruce can take my height, take my blood, give me vaccines, take my weight, strap me to table with super solider durable ties when I ultimately start freaking out. Bruce can do whatever he wants!" Peter argued.

"Bruce doesn't want to have to do that," Bruce cut in. The others laughed at his addressing himself in the 3rd person.

"Why not!?" Peter whined.

"Beacuse, Peter, " Natasha put in. "You need to be seen by an actual doctors, to get an actual doctors note, so that way you can actually go to school."

"Unless... the little spider is afraid of doctors?" Bucky questioned because he's a little shit. (But I love him)

"Im not afraid of doctors!"

"Your voice crack says otherwise," Bucky smirked.

"... so I'm a little afraid of doctors."

"Your fine with Bruce!" Sam protested.

"Yeah. I trust Bruce to not inject me with poison on accident."

The room was silent. What kind of fantasy doctors did the kid previously see?

"So its a trust thing?" Bucky pressed further.

"I guess yeah."

"Aw, baby spider, ("only Nat can call me that, Bucky!") What if one of us went with you?"

Peter seemed to weigh his options before agreeing. "Fine, but don't be surprised when I have a panic attack."

Peter did not have a panic attack, he did almost break Buckys arm though.

••••

Im sorry for the fact that it was so short but I kinda forgot where I was going with this and I have already written like.. 4,000 words today for a school assignment so I'm kinda tired.
Also im going to try to put out the requests weekly so every Monday or Tuesday. Maybe twice a week if yall are lucky.

Have a good day and stay safe! Love you!

-GS