(REQUEST) "Im great, thanks."

Requested by: InstantGayness
Hope you like it! I had a lot of fun doing this!! I really hope I did your request justice..

Peters POV

5 months and 23 days

That's how long I have been in this hell hole. Everyone says that the Avengers are great people, but they really arent.
Your probably wondering why I know this, or how Im even here. Tony wss friends with my aunt, she asked him to take me if she died. Which she did a couple months later. It vroke my heart and clearly Tonys too. He couldnt even look at me at first. When he did, the look was cold. Im not even sure what I did. Maybe he though it was my fault.

Which he isn't wrong.

"Oi, waste of space, time for school!"
They walked away right after that.

I couldnt tell who it was, didnt matter much either. My routine was the same each day: get up, school, patrol, sleep. Thats if Im lucky at least. Sometimes, Clint and Natasha might use me for practice. Tony and Bruce might ask me to expirment something for them, which might be cool if Idid get hit if the product didnt work right, whixh wasnt even my fault.

Maybe it was.

I got up and ready, I didnt bother going to get food, there wasnt any for me anyways.

"Goodbye, Peter," I heard Pepper cal out to me. I waved in return. She was the only decent person here.

*time skip since the only thing that happens at school is peter getting bullied by flash*

I finished patrol sooner than I wanted to but it was a school night and the later I come home, the worse it is.

I came through my window, probably safer that way. Im surprised that they actually gave me a room to be honest.

*knock* *knock*

Who the fuck?

"Who is it?" I asked. Why do I bother, probably my daily dose of abuse.

"Its me, dickwad! Time for target practice! You know this!" Oh, its Clint.

I hurrily changed, and came out of my room. He was waiting for me.

*SMACK*

I bit my lip to keep my scream silent. Why else would he had stayed..

"Whats the point of you having powers if your not going to use them? Huh!? Hurry up next time!" Then he left, I know he was expecting me to follow him. I did, I really hope Natasha had a good day.

We arrived at the gym quicker than I hoped. Natasha was there, warming up.

"Ah! So you decided to bring our favorite target, eh Clint?" She asked him. He nodded.

*SMACK*

Ok what did I do to Natasha to deserve that?

"Do a lap while Clint warms up, then get in position!" She barked at me. I noded and wasted no time to take the lap, I wanted to take my time but alas, that would ensure me getting another slap.

My lap was finished in no time because of my powers so I was done before Clint. I then got in position and waited for Clint to get done. In practice, I run back and forth at different speeds. and they well, they try to hit me. Most of the time they hit me a couple hundred times and then send me off with a smack, I'm sure this time will be no different.