The Field Trip

There are a ton of these I know, but I really, really wanted to make my own. Things you should know: Peter lives with Tony and the others, he views Tony like a dad and the others as aunts and uncles. No one but Ned and MJ knows he lives here))

Peter awoke, it was a normal Monday morning, he went downstairs and said good morning to everyone who was down there (Nat, Tony, Clint, and Bruce), which they all returned.
"Excited for school, kiddo?" Tony asked.
"I'm excited about the field trip, its a surprise. No one knows where we are going. The teachers are just finding out today!"
"Well, have fun kiddo," Tony said. Waving Peter goodbye before he left. Nat, Tony, Clint, and bruce all eyed each other, they knew exactly where the field trip was and once Peter left the compound Project: Embarrass The Baby Spider was a go.
____________________________________________

Peter arrived at school just on time to find out where the field trip was. Of course, the teacher said the last place Peter expected to be going, Stark Industries.
"Ha! Now Penis's lies will be proven as just rumors. No way he actually knows Tony Stark!" Flash Thompson shouted.
MJ, Ned, and Peter all rolled there eyes. MJ and ned were the only people who knew the truth. That Peter lived with Stark and the others and was secretly Spider-Man. They all boarded the bus and rode to Stark Industries.
Once they arrived the teacher signed them in and the tour guide came out.
"Hello, I'm Bella, I will be your tour guide this morning." She explained. "To go on the tour you will need yoy badges so everyone comes to gather round and take one badge each." Every but Peter went and grabbed a badge.
"There are 10 levels of clearance. 1 and 2 are for guests like yourselves. 3-5 are for interns and employees. 6 and 7 are for the higher class employees. 8 is for the Avengers who don't live here such as Thor. Level 9 is for the Avengers that do such as Black Widow. And finally, Level 10 is for Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, and anyone they deem close to them."
Ned nudged Peter at that. Leaning over and whispering, "What level do you have?" Peter gave him a glance,  "Tell you later."
Bella went over and led the class to the elevator. "As you get on the elevator you will scan your badge like so." She put her badge on a small scanner and a robotic voice turned on. "Bella Mills, Level 4, no weapons," FRIDAY announced, very monotone. The students all did the same.  Finally, it was Peters's turn. He took a deep breath and put his badge on the scanner. "Peter Parker, Level 10, no weapons. Hello Peter, you are home early, would you like me to notify the others of your arrival?" She asked him, her voice more human-like.
"No, FRI, thank you."
Flash was stating wide-eyed, "There's no way in hell the Penis Parker has Level 10 clearance, he must've hacked the system!"
Peter silently slipped behind Ned and MJ, not wanting to deal with this now
The tour guide hushed him saying there was no way a 16-year-old boy could hack the Starks' computer system.
The tour continued on when Clint came to Peter during their lunch break.
"Hey, Petey!" He said, coming over to sit by him, which naturally drew stares.
"Hey, Unc- Mr. Barton." Peter quickly fixed his mistake, no one knew he called the Avengers 'Aunt' and 'Uncle', well apart from ned and MJ.
Clint frowned a bit. "Anyways Nat said that she beat your Mario Kart record. She told me to tell you."
Peters's face grew red in embarrassment. Did Clint really just say that? In front of his whole grade? "I...uh...tell...tell Au- Na- Ms.Romanoff that she hasn't beaten it for long," he finally managed.
"Ok, will do," Clint got up and gave him a hug before disappearing to tell Nat.
"Well, Penis? What Hawkeye look-alike did you pay to do that? Hm?" Flash half-shouted at Peter. Peter just rolled his eyes and ignored him. Little did he know, Clint was just the beginning.

What did you think? Yes, there will be a part 2 eventually. I apologize if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm doing this at 11 o'clock at night and don't have the energy to proofread.