the little ways to say 'i love you'

ok, so this was requested by PurpleFaye379

I hope you enjoy!! they didn't give me a prompt for the couple so I decided to do a five+one type of thing. this takes place before Endgame.

ⅰ.

Peter wasn't entirely sure when he fell for Harley. Whether it was when they first met or a little after that. But he didn't want it any other way.

Ok so maybe that's a lie. He could want it any other way. He was hopelessly pining over someone who was way out of his league. And he had no one to talk to but Shuri, not that she was any help. Ned was also no help and MJ could care less about Peters's love life.

So here he was smiling helplessly at his phone as he and Harley exchanged texts. Which is exactly how he wanted to spend his nights. Not that he would ever admit it.

To: Harley

I'm just saying that you would not make it to space no matter how much baking soda and vinegar you have >.<

From: Harley

I'll prove you wrong Parker, one day you'll see and when it happens you won't be able to get on the rocket 0.0

(I honestly just got lazy here I apologize) Peter laughed a Harley and they continued texting for a couple of hours, Peter running some web formulas by him and Harley trying to find ways to make environment-friendly fuel sources. (and peter telling him, no, you cannot make water explode.)

From: Harley

I have to go to bed now, goodnight

To: Harley

Goodnight <3

Peter could regret his decision in the morning. (if harley realized peter sent a heart, he didn't say so. And the next day peter sent one again.)

ⅱ.

The next few weeks after the text messages Peter invited Harley over to work on stuff. Yes, stuff. Very broad. Honestly at this point, 'stuff' was just code word for 'do you want to come over mess around Tony's lab, and then watch movies?' Neither boy complained though. (Tony did.)

Messing around in Tony's lab (much to the aforementioned chagrin) was that they were both 'like family' or some sentimental shit like that to him, so they didn't get in too much trouble. Hacking FRIDAY was also very fun. They love giving the Avengers theme songs especially.

And so the two boys messed around. Peter did end up making more web fluid and updated his suit (having Harley hack through the Baby Spider protocols) before they actually stopped. They then retired to Peter's room to watch a movie.

"Anything, in particular, you want to watch?" Peter looked over to Harley.

Harley looked up at the ceiling as if thinking before looking away sheepishly, "Inspector Gadget?"

Peter laughed but turned it on anyway. So then the two 16-year-olds watched the show. As the night continued, Peter and Harley fell asleep.

Peter did not wake up that morning cuddling with Harley. And he most definitely DID NOT enjoy it.

ⅲ.

It hadn't even been a day before Harley was back over. This time not because Peter invited him, but because Tony did. Peter, who had been on the phone with Shuri, came into the living room to get a snack, saw Harley and Tony in the common room.