6 times Wanda was Peters sister + 1 time she wasnt

Requested by: -SpiderWitch_UwU
I hope you like it!!

•••

1.

Peter and Wanda were always close. They were close in age so they found it easy to relate to each other. When Peter was staying at Mays house for the week, the would video call.

"I miss you," Wanda said. It was nearing one in the morning.

"I miss you, too, Wands," Peter said before yawning.

Wanda looked up at him for a second before looking at the time on her computer.

1:04 am.

"You should go to bed, Pete. You got school tomorrow," Wanda frowned.

"But," he was interrupted by another yawn. "But I want to stay up and talk to you more."

Wanda's gaze turned protective and stern. "Peter, go to bed. We can call tomorrow."

Peter nodded before saying goodnight to her. Wanda ended the call after returning the gesture.

2.

Wanda sometimes would visit Peter at school and have lunch with him. Of course his classmates never got used to seeing her show up. Except MJ.

"Hey, bro! MJ, Ned!" Wanda waved at them.

"Hey, sis!" Peter gretted her.

"Hey, Wanda," MJ said, no difference in her normal, monotone voice.

"Hi, Wanda!" Ned managed out.

Ned would never get used to having the Scarlet Witch sit next to them at lunch, much less having her be his best friends sister.
The chatted about random stuff that had happened that day before lunch was over an Wanda left with a wave to Ned and MJ and giving Peter a kiss on the cheek.

The class couldn't get over that one.

3.

If the Avengers thought that Peter and Shuri were a bad combination. Throwing Wanda in with them was hell.

The three of them would constantly be pranking someone, they had hoped shen they threw in Wanda, she would supervise them, she did not.

If anything she enabled them more!

"Why do you do this to us?" Steve asked Wanda after Shuri went home.

"I like having fun with my little brother and his friends."

Steve groaned.

4.

Whenever they had a movie night Peter did one of two things. He either cuddled with Tony or with Wanda.

Wanda would be lying if she said she didn't wish Peter only cuddled with her. Today, however, was her day to be cuddled by Peter. She looked over at Tony, who was giving her a small glare. (Honestly who wouldn't want to be cuddled by Peter?)

Wanda just smirked at him, wrapping her arm around Peter and focusing back on the movie.

5.

Wanda adored when Peter would spend the night with her in her room. They would stay up all night and play board games or watch movies.

Their sleepovers were always filled with laughter. Wanda is pretty sure that the others who were on the same floor as her (Clint and Sam) never got any sleep.

But Wanda didn't care, because her little brother was laughing and smiling. Wanda would give anything to see that.

(Despite Peter always smiling.)

6.

"Teach me, French!"

Thats what Peter had asked a couple months back. Thats what had started Wanda liking him. It lead them to get to know eachother and hang out more. Wanda and Peter got along.

Thats why when Peter had gotten the hang of French. (He still wasn't fluent but oh well.) Wanda still invited him over.

One time turned into five and then the sleepovers started. Peter asked her for her number after about a week. Then the video calls started.

Steve couldnt handle Shuri and Peter and threw in Wanda one time, then she started hanging out with them constantly.

Peter asked her to come to lunch one time, it turned into her spontaneous visits. Tony was late in the lab one night so he cuddled with Wanda, it turned into a regular thing.

Wanda couldn't be happier.

+1.

"No, Peter its too dangerous."

"W- what?" Peter was in disbelief.

"You heard me, Peter, you are not going on this mission," Tony said, no room for arguments in his tone.

Peter looked around towards the others, "Wanda? Come on, tell him its fine!"

"Pete, I'm sorry but.. I agree with Tony. Its just too dangerous."

Peter looked around one more time, seeing no one else was going to help him either. "Fine. Be careful. Ill see you when you get back, then," Peter said before he walked off to his room.

"Peter.." Wanda started to go after him but was held back by Tony.

"No time, we gotta leave."

•••

So what did you think??

*NOT PROOFREAD*