5+1 Stories

5 times Peter surprised the Avengers and 1 time they surprised him.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Peter was walking into the compound, done with school and no one to spar with he sat on the couch.
He almost immediately fell asleep, he was tired after his long day of school. Of course, he didn't, he needed to stay awake. Heros did not sleep during the day. Heros sometimes didn't sleep at night. That's what Peter thought. So here the little cinnamon roll is, running on 3 hours of sleep after a long day of school. Sure he was tired but he still had to spar and finish a few things on his homework, work in the lab, and then patrol before bed. He had a lot of stuff to do before he could sleep.
"Peter!" Tonys' voice pulled him from his thoughts and almost galling asleep.
"Yes?"
"Time for training!" Tony led peter outta the room and into the training gym.
Sure Peter was running on 3 hours of sleep, but he couldn't let the others know that. Every time he fell on the floor, he got right back up and hit them back harder. Even when he was on the verge of falling asleep, he still fought. He needed to make it through the training battle.
But, Peters's efforts weren't enough, he fell asleep while sparring with Nat. They all thought he was done for, nope! Peter, even though he was asleep, fought Nat just as he would awake. He was close to winning when Nat rolled him over and he woke up.
"Hm? W- what I miss!?" That earned a laugh from all of the Avengers.
"You fell asleep while sparring with Nat," Clint laughed.  "Was it that tiring?"
Peter rolled his eyes. "We are training after school, I'm always tired after school, Uncle Clint," he said, stifling a yawn. "Imma goes patrol," he slurred. He was really tired.  Peter started for the door but ultimately fell asleep as he reached it. 
And of course, that made the Avengers surprised as they found out later ge almost beat Nat, while he was running on 3 hours of sleep.

Was this any good? I'm a shitty writer but, eh. Still have 5 more to post so yeah...