Sensory Overload

Yes, I know these are also common but I wanted to do one so get off my back. The thing you need to know is: Peter lives with the Avengers only MJ and Ned know. Tony and Pepper are away on business, leaving Peter with the others.

Peter woke up not to the sound of the alarm clock but to distant yelling. Tony wasn't there so it wasn't him and Cap. So who was it? Peter being the curious little spider he is coming downstairs to see Nat, Clint, and Cap sitting on the sofa to his right. On his left, was Bucky and Bruce arguing over who the hell knows what. Peter winced slightly, not paying attention to the words, the noise was too much and lights became too bright. He sat on the couch by Nat. Her Clint and Cap were all talking, ignoring Bucky and Bruce as best they could, they wouldn't have noticed Peter sit down if Clint wasn't facing him.
"You okay, Pete?" Clint asked a normal volume voice.
Peter winced again, even just normal talking was too much, "Yeah, I'm fine." Peter was not sure if Clint heard him, he had whispered, but even his own whispers felt like yelling. Clint, Nat, and Cap eyed him suspiciously. They had promised to look after Peter, while Tony and Pepper were away. Just as Bucky and Bruce stopped yelling, Peter starting shaking holding his ears while also covering his eyes. All the Avengers that were there started panicking. They had never seen this before, never had Peter done this before.
"Peter," Nat began softly, but even that was too much for Peter. Tears started streaming down his face and even Bruce didn't know what to do. They tried calling Tony and Pepper. No answer. They would have asked FRIDAY or Karen but they were offline being updated. They didn't know what to do, all they knew is that they couldn't leave Peter like this. Nat enveloped him in a big hug, stroking his hair, and eventually, he fell asleep. She then had Cap take him to his room.
_____________ 2 am ____________________

They all murmured and whispered among themselves in the living room, but Peter could hear them clearly.
"What happened last night?" It sounded like Nat.
"I don't know. Do we try calling Toby again?" That was definitely Cap.
"Think he's better or awake now?" Clint. That was Clint.
"Maybe..?" Bucky.
"If he isn't, I'm running tests." Bruce. There was no mistaking that.
"FRIDAY?" Peter called.
"Yes, Peter? How may I assist you?" The AI asked.
"How long have they been up?"
"I have calculated the being up for 2 hours. I do not know if they have been up to any longer than that because of my update."
"Thanks, FRI"
"Of course, Peter."
Peter walked into the living room, immediately getting looks from them.
"What?" He asked.
"What happened to you last night?" Nat asked as the others looked at him patiently. "You were shaking and blocking your eyes...ho-holding your ears.. crying. Y-You wouldn't talk."
Something clicked and Peter remembered, "Sensory Overload. But, I don't know what could have caused it, I doubt remember going into it.."
Bruce looked at him, "A) Whats a...sensory overload? And B) What normally causes it?"
Peter looked down, he could sense the eyes on his back, he opened his mouth to speak but FRIDAY  beat him to it.
"Sensory Overloads happen to Peter Parker when his heightened senses are overloaded with light, noise, etc. They are caused by really bright lights, loud and sudden noises, and yelling."
"Thanks, FRIDAY," Peter mumbled.
"Anytime, Peter." The AI responded but asked, "Would you like me to enhance the Sensory Overload Protocol?"
"No thanks, FRI, I think I'm good.
Bruce and Bucky eyed each other, "Yelling can trigger it, huh?" Bruce finally asked.
Peter nodded, "Yep!"
It was Nat's turn to speak, "I think we figured out why you went into one.."
Peter looked confused, "Why?"
Clint, Cap, and. Nat all looked over at Bruce and Bucky, "Because these two buffoons were yelling."
Bucky and Bruce apologized for being too loud, which Peter forgave them for, now all they had to do was hope FRIDAY wouldn't tell Tony.